Company: Gelfand Rennert & Feldman
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman, a top entertainment business management
firm in San Rafael, is seeking Staff Accountants to join our team
of dedicated professionals.
- Prepare individual, corporate (S corp and C corp), partnership,
estate, trust, fiduciary, and exempt organization tax returns
- Review General Ledger and reports to assist in preparation of
- Perform tax research and planning, as needed, to solve client's
- Correspondence regarding tax notices, jurisdictional issues
and/or tax audits
- Prepare closeouts for loan-out corporations and analyzing
payroll withholding requirements for federal and state
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports that may include
net worth statements, cash flow schedules, meeting packages,
budgets, investment analysis, tour reconciliations, etc.
- Assist with state, local and international tax clearances for
- Assist client service team with other projects, as
A successful candidate will possess the following
- 2+ years (Staff) or 5+ years (Senior Staff) in preparation
and/or review of individual, corporate, partnership, and trust tax
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Organization skills with attention to detail
- Capability to learn new systems and process information
- Proficiency at Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and
- Familiarity with Datafaction is a plus
- Familiarity with GoSystems is a plus
- Undergraduate degree is required
- CPA is highly preferred
Salary is competitive based on experience. Comprehensive benefits
package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness, 401(k), a
generous paid time off policy and up to ten paid holidays per year.
We offer a diverse and employee-friendly environment with great
Gelfand, Rennert & Feldman is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Gelfand Rennert & Feldman, San Rafael , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!