Creative Services, Manager
Company: Youth Enrichment Brands
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Company Overview: -Youth Enrichment Brands is the management
company for the most distinguished brands in youth sports,
including US Sports Camps and i9 Sports. YEB believes that
effectively organized and delivered youth activity experiences from
SPORTS to STEAM unlock the whole child to be the best versions of
themselves and ultimately up level the community and humanity. YEB
is in the business of delivering professionally executed sports and
activity experiences that enrich, empower, and inspire our youth
from the field to the classroom and everywhere in between. -Job
Overview: -Marketing is about understanding people - and building
awareness about how our products/services can satisfy their needs,
our creative needs to communicate that without saying a word. We're
looking for an experienced and versatile Creative Services Manager
who is hungry to dig into industry-leading brands and drive their
ongoing development and evolution. Our ideal candidate has
experience managing brands and developing identities and creative
standards. As the Manager of Creative Services, you oversee and
support design, branding, and marketing activities for the YEB
brands. Not only are you concepting & developing brand designs and
collaterals, you are also managing a team of creatives whose duties
focus on developing the brand or creating marketing materials,
websites, and other content. You define the goals of each project
and come up with a concept and plan to meet those goals. Your
responsibilities can also include managing the budget for creative
projects, hiring employees and contractors, and tracking progress.
- A hands-on designer, that possesses the ability to jump from
print, to digital to interactive
- Superior ability to think strategically and creatively and stay
abreast of the latest marketing and creative trends; to develop,
articulate and lead the implementation of long and short-term plans
to meet goals and objectives.
- Ability to set and meet long term project deadlines while
adapting to immediate demands.
- Experience leading, directing and motivating team members,
including setting performance standards and monitoring
- Experience establishing long-range objectives and specifying
the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- High-level of collaboration, communication and teamwork. -The
Day to Day:
- -Manage workflow, priorities and multiple projects and
campaigns at once.
- Directly oversee a team of cross-functional creative
professionals for graphic design, photography and video.
- Create, lead and oversee strategies for Creative Services.
- Support brand positioning and strategy to elevate visibility
and awareness of brand family.
- Lead the artistic development of marketing campaigns.
- Produce and direct visual content for print, digital and other
- Leads the creative process and oversees the work of the team
performing quality control proofing and, revising designs until
acceptable results are obtained.
- Lead, create and execute innovative, creative concepts for
marketing projects and campaigns.
- Manage and art direct every aspect of production in design,
photography, video and digital.
- Stay current with the latest industry, style and creative
- Perform other duties as assigned. -The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with a variety of software programs, such as Adobe
& Microsoft Products
- Knowledge of how to develop brand identities through
- Good comfort level interacting with high-profile clients and
- Evidence of participation in ongoing professional development
opportunities in the areas of graphic design or social media
- Recent hands-on experience with applying design, copy, or web
- Professional business skills, such as negotiation, project
management, and leadership
- Web design experience especially using HTML5 and WordPress.
Webflow knowledge a plus.
- Talent in presenting information concisely and accurately, with
keen attention to detail -The Perks at Youth Enrichment Brands:
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- A flexible vacation policy - "a just get it done approach"
- 401K plus company match - -Youth Enrichment Brands provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: Youth Enrichment Brands, San Rafael , Creative Services, Manager, Advertising , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!