Manager, eCommerce Accounts & Digital Partnerships
Company: EO Products
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Manager, eCommerce Accounts & Digital Partnerships We have been
family owned, operated, and independent since 1995. We call
Northern California home and manufacture our essential oil-based
products in-house at our certified organic factory and HQ. You can
find us at most of your favorite retailers.--We're a certified B
Corp that prioritizes people, planet, purpose, and profit - in that
order. We offer a fun casual place to work both remote and onsite,
great benefits, and employee discounts! Our company culture values
responsibility, collaboration, integrity and passion.--We are a
diverse and passionate team of free-thinking, soap-loving
individuals. We're building a best-in-class digital marketing and
eCommerce practice to drive a digital-first culture. This is a
ground-floor opportunity to do modern digital marketing, drive
ecommerce revenue, and be a part of this exciting new chapter. If
you think you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you.
SUMMARY The Manager, eCommerce Accounts & Digital Partnerships will
diversify and grow the EO Products digital channel offerings. This
person will oversee the company's online sales and partnership
opportunities for natural retailers and B2B. Working with the Brand
Director, this individual will evaluate, recommend, and build
strategic plans to drive awareness and revenue by increasing our
customer reach. This position will also work closely with our
Director of Site Experience to optimize our internal B2B offering
including sales, operations, and promotions. This position will
work to grow digital penetration, sales, audience, and
profitability. PIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and manage digital commerce opportunities from
beginning to end, including but not limited to: product offering,
inventory management, operations efficiencies/cost reduction,
marketing, customer service, and overall user experience.
- Own the ecommerce P&L (excluding Amazon) including
- Coordinate with digital marketing, social media, written and
graphical creative, project budgeting.
- Negotiate value-adds for growing brand awareness.
- Recommend and build business case for implementing pilot
programs to reach new consumers.
- Evaluate different platform options to strategically partner
with highest ROI opportunities.
- Develop metrics/ KPIs to track and evaluate business
- Create and manage a comprehensive B2B offering including
product, collateral, and displays. SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS--
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales, Information Technology
or similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing online retailer
- Expert-level knowledge of subscription models.
- Experience with GA, Similar Web, and other site comparison
- Prior experience in account management highly preferred.
- Natural curiosity about trends and new digital channels.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer
- Willing to learn, detail-oriented, and able to multitask.
Keywords: EO Products, San Rafael , Manager, eCommerce Accounts & Digital Partnerships, Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!