Business Office Manager
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Business Office Manager - Business Office Coordinator Position
Responsible for the direct management of the business office at the
community, coordinates and oversees all human resources, payroll,
billing and operational processes within the department. -
Benefits offered Example:
- Paid time off
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for full-time
- Retirement plan options 401k
- FT/PT and on call shifts available
- Paid HCA Training -
- Free parking, meals, and a great team!
-Responsibilities of the Business Office Manager - Business office
- Implement department budget and approve or deny expenditures
based on the allocations set by the -Administrator.
- Respond to all employees, resident, family member and vendor
inquires in timely manner.
- Oversees the day to day operations of the business office,
including staffing coverage and -management.
- Oversee the organization of office procedures such as typing,
flow or correspondence, filling and other operational duties.
Evaluates office production, revises procedures and creates new
form to improve workflows.
- Work within the community to assist with placement of residents
in need of a higher level of care.
- Market the community to prospective placements. Assist with
planning community outreach -projects.
- Coordinate move-ins with other department heads.
- Assumes full responsibility all regulatory guidelines forms and
documentation for residents and -employees and ensure that
administrative operation is up to date and complete at all times.
Secure all admission paperwork prior to move-in.
- Prepare all licensing requests for exceptions, waivers and
exemptions for Administrators review and -signature.
- Review vendor performance monthly.
- Conducts the initial screening for all new job applicants.
Verify qualifications of new applicants and -employees.
- Initiate criminal clearances and coordination of pre-employment
- Coordinate employee performance reviews.
- Investigate complaints, document and review with
- Terminate unsatisfactory staff with approval from
- May have oversight of the front desk staff.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: -
- Associates degree required or equivalent combination of
education and experience; minimum of one to three years related
experience and or training; or equivalent combination of education
- Minimum of three years experience in an office
- Previous managerial experience preferred. -
About Cogir: -
COGIR Management USA delivered the Happy Living brand by listening
attentively to the -needs of American seniors, their families, and
Every Happy Living community is a unique and dynamic place, shaped
by the residents themselves and led by an empowered on-site
executive team. We promote local leadership so decisions are made
on-site, quickly, and in the best interests of the community. -We
are proud of our teams.
Keywords: Cogir, San Rafael , Business Office Manager, Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!