Behavioral Health Psychology Manager I
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Generally responsible for a small group or program, with both
administrative and client caseload responsibilities.
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has input into hiring decisions with veto authority;
responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides
input into performance evaluations.
- Generally responsible for a small group or program such as
- Responsible for program design and implementation within
- Monitors access indicators: responsible for utilization
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- This is a positing for a Mental Health Quality Manager.
- Minimum of two (2) years professional experience under the
direction of a licensed psychologist or board certified
- PhD, PsyD, or EdD in clinical or counseling required from an
accredited college or university.
License, Certification, Registration
- Psychologist License (California)
- National Provider Identifier required at hire
- Knowledge of social service agencies, state regulations and APA
standards as it related to client treatment, patient rights and
- Previous clinical responsibilities to include psychological
testing, diagnosis, crisis intervention, brief individual and group
- Knowledge of psychological testing techniques, administration
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- If not licensed in CA at hire, must be licensed to practice in
a state in the United States and able to practice under Business
and Professional Code Section 2946 (maximum of 180 days subject to
the specifics of the regulation).
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
PrimaryLocation : California,San Rafael,San Rafael Smith Ranch
Psychiatry & CDRP
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 09:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:30 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-07-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Team Leader/Supervisor
Job Category : Behavioral Health, Social Services & Spiritual
Department : San Rafael Hospital - Mental Health/Psychiatry -
Travel : Yes, 15 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, San Rafael , Behavioral Health Psychology Manager I, Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!