Intern, Global Brand Management (MBA/PhD)
Company: BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: May 17, 2022
BioMarin is the world leader in delivering therapeutics that
provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and
life-threatening rare genetic diseases. We target diseases that
lack effective therapies and affect relatively small numbers of
patients, many of whom are children. These conditions are often
inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating and
have few, if any, treatment options. BioMarin will continue to
focus on advancing therapies that are the first or best of their
BioMarin's Commercial organization supports our global sales and
marketing efforts around the world. Our global sales force
continues to solidify the company's commercial presence in the
United States and Europe and is rapidly growing in other regions,
such as Latin America, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific. Come join
our team and make a meaningful impact on patients' lives.
The Intern, Global Brand Management will focus on mapping key
commercial initiatives by program phase for BMN 331 and developing
process or framework for implementation across other programs. This
is a role for strategic interns who are skillful at bringing
together ambiguous data and providing a structure that tells a
cohesive story. Typical areas of focus include alignment on map
with key cross-functional stakeholders such as medical, clinical
and patient advocacy. This individual must have demonstrated
strategic, organizational, and problem-solving skills as well as be
an effective communicator. Strong results orientation and a sense
of urgency to get things done independently are critical. Must be
creative and adaptable self-starter, and comfortable in a growing
- Develop draft framework based on information collected from
cross-functional key stakeholders
- Align and coordinate input from functions on proposed
- Develop cohesive story that details not only the how but the
- Strong strategic thinker who can break-down complicated
problems to actionable next steps
- Ability to work with ambiguous data and provide a quantitative
framework to digest data
- Communicate effectively with team members, and the broader
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Strong project management
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and
ability to build effective working relationships throughout all
levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills paired with strong
partnering and performance consulting skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Mastery of PowerPoint
- Completed Bachelor's Degree - ideally in business/marketing or
life science; and MBA or in process of acquiring MBA
- Must be able to work remotely or relocate if necessary and work
at the San Rafael, CA for the duration of the internship.Benefits
of a BioMarin Internship:
- Company owned laptop provided for the duration of the
- Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to
- Comprehensive, value-added project(s)
- Work in teams and with colleagues in a professional
- Develop skills specific to your major.
- Opportunities for professional development by building
relationships and learning about other parts of the business.
- Weekly Speaker Seminar Series with Executive Staff.PLEASE NOTE:
Absent a Medical or Religious reason that prohibits vaccinations,
all our incoming employees must be vaccinated for COVID-19.We are
an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc., San Rafael , Intern, Global Brand Management (MBA/PhD), Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!