Company: Wax Center Partners
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 20, 2022
NOW HIRING! Center/Salon Manager!Don't miss this opportunity to
be a part of one of the biggest and most reputable companies in the
beauty industry! Wax Center Partners/European Wax Centers is
seeking a high-energy, resourceful, and highly motivated individual
with proven experience to join our team as a Center Manager.Wax
Center Partners, one of European Wax Center's most respected and
fastest-growing franchisees, is seeking a Center Manager to drive
our centers to achieve new levels of greatness. Our Center Managers
play an integral role in our growth. They serve as leaders and
partners with their teams, coaching and developing them to grow
themselves and their businesses. They live the culture and brand
promise that makes Wax Center Partners/European Wax Centers so
unique.If you love the beauty industry and are a great collaborator
who is a confident, result-oriented individual who excels in a
rapidly changing, complex, and fast-paced environment, this
position is for you!As a Center Manager at Wax Center
Partners/European Wax Center, you'll use your expertise to ensure
every moment is an opportunity for confidence! As a WCP/EWC Center
Manager, you will have the opportunity to develop a team of Guest
Service Associates and Wax Specialists and help them achieve their
personal best.WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Base Salary + commission and bonuses!
- Comprehensive benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision,
Disability, and 401k.
- Paid Time Off.
- Best in class training.
- Mobile phone stipend.
- Positive work/life balance.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Complimentary waxing at all Wax Center Partner locations.
- A collaborative work environment focused on the successes of
- Opportunity for advancement for those wanting to further their
- A wonderful culture and an amazing support team to ensure your
- Relocation benefits available to qualified applicants.JOB
- Set and achieve daily/monthly/annual goals for the center and
- Supervise, motivate, discipline, and coach associates in the
moment and as needed.
- Celebrate positive associate performance and identify
opportunities for improvements.
- Handle all guest issues that arise in a timely manner and be
- Analyze business trends and schedule staff accordingly
- Complete weekly associate schedules and manage time off
- Interview, hire and train new associates as needed.
- Takes ownership and accountability for creating a positive work
environment that increases productivity and reduces turnover.
- Maintain and uphold WCP culture within the center.
- Follow all WCP policies and procedures and always provide an
exceptional associate and guest experience.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1 to 3 years of retail management experience, preferably with
relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrated success in achieving selling and operational
excellence by hiring, leading, retaining, motivating, and
developing effective Team Members.
- Highly resourceful, flexible, and able to solve problems in a
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with Team Members
- Strong knowledge of the business landscape and ability to
translate findings to positively impact Center level business.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Deep caring for people, treating everyone with dignity and
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills are
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a team that drives
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple platforms at
- Proven ability to create an open and positive work
- Strong customer service orientation and an obsession with
creating the ultimate Team Member and guest experience.Visit us at
www.waxcenterpartners.com and discover how the European Wax Center
is committed to "Revealing Beautiful Skin." Starting at $72,000
inclusive of bonus opportunity
Keywords: Wax Center Partners, San Rafael , Center/Salon Manager, Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!