Company: EPM Scientific
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 25, 2022
SummaryA world leader in developing and commercializing
first-class therapies for rare genetic diseases with a market cap
of $14.2B USD is looking for an experienced Project Manager to
manage program and project related tasks, maintain and track high
quality integrated project plans and dashboards for reporting and
decision making consisting of several Worldwide R&D projects.
This role would be ideal for those looking to take on more
leadership, develop their PM skillset, and work with a world-class
industry leader. This is a hybrid, initial 12+ month contract with
potential extensions/conversion based in San Rafael,
- Manage program/project related tasks, maintaining and tracking
high quality integrated project plans and dashboards for Worldwide
- Coordinate bi-directional communication between the
- Manage the full project lifecycle for Worldwide R&D
projects from initiation to closure.
- Develop plans, schedules, resource demands, and ensure
adherence for business adoption, project scope, resourcing and
- Work with WWRD business areas to conduct assessments of
potential areas of improvement.
- Apply continuous improvement tools and methodologies, such as
root cause analysis, process mapping, etc. Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree preferred in Business, Life Sciences or
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical
Industry highly desired.
- Expertise in Project & Program Management or Process
Excellence/Improvement or Lean-DMAIC highly desired.
- Certification in PMP and/or Lean Six Sigma highly desired.*This
is a hybrid, initial 12+ month contract with potential
extensions/conversion based in San Rafael, CA.
Keywords: EPM Scientific, San Rafael , Project Manager, Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!