Location: San Rafael
Posted on: August 7, 2022
The Manager will be responsible for the strategic planning and
management of the Active Aging Center, Jackson Caf, Brown Bag
Pantry, the Healthy Aging Program and the Lifelong Learning
The Manager works closely with other internal leaders and team
members in the development, planning, implementation and evaluation
of current and new programs and services for active older adults.
The Manager also works externally to increase awareness, build
collaborative partnerships and gain support within the community
for our services.
The successful Manager will be skilled at managing people, guiding
operations, pursuing strategic opportunities, and cultivating
partnerships and business relationships in support of
organizational goals and strategies.
- Oversee expansion of current, and development of new, programs
and services that increase the health and wellbeing of our older
adults, including not just nutrition but social connection,
learning, information, and engagement.
- Develop, grow and refine the offerings of the Lifelong Learning
Program and the Healthy Aging Program, including research, outreach
- Develop strong relationships with other agencies, community
groups and businesses to support collaborative programming and
- Establish and achieve strategic goals for the organization that
increase the number of people served and units of service
- Lead the development of annual plans that delineate operational
and performance goals for each nutrition program and service area,
as well as financial strategies, plans and budgets.
- Create and implement efficiencies, metrics and reporting that
will drive new programs, new funding sources and data-driven
- Leadership and supervisory responsibility for ongoing delivery
of programs and services by team members.
- Inspire, motivate and develop team members to reach personal,
team and organizational goals.
- Maximize use of the Jackson Caf, including a significant
increase in meals revenue.
- Responsible for programs and services budget including cost
containment and revenue expansion.
- All Vivalon employees must be vaccinated against COVID-19 and
receive the vaccine booster dose as soon as eligible
- Five years of progressive responsibility in leading teams in
the delivery of healthy aging or learning programs and services,
including at least 2 years developing and growing new
- Two years of experience working in the community to increase
awareness, build partnerships and/or gain support for new
- Experience in the health care industry or in community health
and nutrition wellness programs is desired.
- Bachelor's Degree in related subject or equivalent education
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, email, CRM and project
management tools, ability to identify and introduce productivity
tools to teams.
Vivalon, formerly Whistlestop is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Vivalon, San Rafael , Program Manager, Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!