Product Lifecycle Management Manager
Company: Ojjo, Inc.
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Senior Product Lifecycle Management
ManagerDepartment: Product DevelopmentReports To: VP, Product
DevelopmentLocation: San Rafael, CA
The Sr. PLM Manager at Ojjo coordinates all phases of new product
introduction. This role includes working with existing product
deployment processes and developing new ones. This is a
cross-functional position that works with all departments at our
company. Doing this job right enables us to scale as we continue to
grow in the booming renewable energy market.
- Manage the PLM system (Arena) and integration with supporting
software, such as NetSuite and other platforms
- Assist in development and execution of business processes,
including, but not limited to process documentation, process
enhancements, while working cross-functionally in a collaborative
- Work closely with the Quality, Project Engineering and Supply
- Create CAD models, drawings and product specifications
- Assist in image generation and illustration for manuals and
- Train new employees how to use our PLM systems
- Lead and develop on-going program process standards, and
enhancements to help meet business objectives and goals
Experience and Education
- BS in Engineering, Architecture, or technical college
- 2+ years of professional experience (this is not an entry level
- Proficiency with Arena and SolidWorks
Knowledge and Skills
- Self-Driven, self-motivated, and thrives under tight
- Ability to take on responsibility and manage multiple projects
- Excellent judgement and able to make responsible decisions
- The ability to generate new ideas and follow through to
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation
- Excellent people skills and an enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to effectively interface with senior management and
- Superior professionalism, judgement, and strong work ethic
- Be a teammate to a wide range of individuals in varied
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Team environment that prioritizes collaboration, communication,
and support for each other.
- Training & development opportunities to continue your growth
- Eligibility to receive equity in the company
- Career path opportunities for top performers
- Becoming a part of the clean energy and solar movement
alongside pioneers in the industry.
About Us:Ojjo is revolutionizing solar energy through innovative
foundation technology and is creating new opportunities for
lowering clean energy costs. Our patented approach to utility-scale
foundations combines novel hardware with an automated drilling
machine, unlocking millions in value for the solar industry.
As a company, we value and work towards ensuring an equitable and
inclusive workplace, so every team member is provided an
opportunity to contribute at all levels of our organization.
Celebrating diversity and the individual difference of each person
is paramount to what we believe.
Ojjo Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified
applicants are considered for employment without regard to age,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
disability, or veteran status.
If you're highly motivated and purpose-driven, come join our
stellar team today!
Keywords: Ojjo, Inc., San Rafael , Product Lifecycle Management Manager, Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!