Area Sales Manager - Hospice - North Bay
Company: Bridge Home Health and Hospice
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Are you looking for a place where you can make a genuine
difference in our patients lives?With over 25 locations and
growing, Our culture of love for our patients and employees is the
top priority. Our commitment to our Core Values allows us to be the
provider and employer of choice. We embrace a diverse workforce and
understand that our employees are key to providing quality care and
our most important resource.Join us today and grow with us!
- Continuously conducts market assessments and develops a
comprehensive marketing plan designed to meet budgetary volume
- Employs marketing and promotional initiatives to achieve
budgetary volume projections.
- Establishes and maintains positive working relationships with
current and potential referral and payer sources.
- Builds and monitors community, customer, payer and patient
perceptions of Bridge as a high quality provider of services.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of Bridge markets
including government agencies, major payer groups, key referral
sources, and competitor's market positioning.
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge in the field of
marketing and shares information with appropriate organization
- Maintains comprehensive working knowledge of community
resources and assists customers in accessing community resources
should services not be provided by Bridge.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required. Bachelor's degree
- At least three years of experience in health care marketing
management and/or home care operations preferred. At least one year
experience in sales is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and
- Ability to market aggressively and deal tactfully with
customers and the community.
- Knowledge of corporate business management.
- Demonstrates excellent communications, negotiation, and public
- Demonstrates autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility
and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.We are invested
in our employees and their well-being. Benefits Include:Competitive
compensationFleet car program with insurance, maintenance coverage,
and gas card.Dynamic, fun, team-oriented work environmentCountless
growth and development opportunitiesFlexible SchedulesMedical,
dental and vision insuranceCompany Paid Life insuranceMileage
Reimbursement PTOPaid HolidaysPaid Sick DaysEmployee Assistance
Program401KFSAAnd so much more!We are committed to providing equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without
regard to race, ethnicity, religion, color, sex (including
childbirth, breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender,
gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran
status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical
condition, genetic information, disability or any other protected
status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local
lawsRequisition ID: 2022-4303 External Company Name: Bridge Home
Health and Hospice External Company URL: https://www.bridgehh.com/
Street: 175 North Redwood Dr. Suite 285
Keywords: Bridge Home Health and Hospice, San Rafael , Area Sales Manager - Hospice - North Bay, Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!