Company: Nelson, Inc.
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Job Number: 2177133FP&A Manager -Business Operations San
Rafael $120k - $140k The FP&A Manager will work closely with
Leadership to ensure the accurate completion of company forecasts
and projections. This is a highly cross-functional role, liaising
with both the internal FP&A team members as well as working
collaboratively with accounting and department heads. Main
- Support the generation of accurate and timely financial
- Report KPIs, trends and findings to upper management with
- Support month end and year end close process, provide analysis
of variances vs. forecast.
- Monthly and annual forecasting to support corporate
- Regularly report on variances to forecast and analyze KPI's &
- Support department leadership in the development of the
company's financial and strategic plan
- Evaluate and recommend changes as needed to projections and
- Perform ad-hoc reporting & analysis on a project basis or as
needed. Ideal qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- 5+ years' progressive experience in corporate FP&A
- 5+ years of KPI & variance analysis.
- Strong technical skills required, ability to work independently
and cross departmentally.
- Excellent communication and attention to detail.This is a
full-time onsite position with no remote work available.
#INDnorthAbout Nelson Connects:If you're looking for a new
opportunity, the recruiting and staffing experts at Nelson Connects
can help. We work with companies of all types and sizes across all
industries. We help people like you find exciting roles with
employers ranging from Fortune 100, government, and nonprofit
organizations to local businesses, industry leaders, and the most
agile start-ups. The candidates we work with appreciate our
responsive approach, genuine relationships, and exceptional
service. With a commitment to transparency, authenticity, and
credibility, we look forward to our jobs every day, and we're
excited to help you find the job you've been looking for.Pay
Transparency: Nelson Connects provides pay transparency by placing
salary ranges in all job postings in accordance with state and
local regulations. We are committed to communicating pay clearly
throughout the employment process.California Fair Chance Act and
Beyond: Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be
considered for employment in accordance with applicable
regulations. We will consider qualified Applicants for employment,
including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including
the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and CA Fair Chance
Act.Temporary Associate Benefits Offered: Weekly benefits offered
include Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, EAP, Life/AD and D, STD,
Commuter FSA, + state mandated benefits.EEO Employer: Race,
Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran
Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services, or
any other classification protected by law.
Keywords: Nelson, Inc., San Rafael , FP&A Manager, Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...