Executive Director/Administrator- San Rafael
Company: Elder Care Alliance
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Req ID 2019-1528
Job Locations Management & Corporate
Job Category Salaried - 80
Shift Day, Evening
Who We Are
An Elder Care Alliance Community
AlmaVia of San Rafael
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Do you want to work in a setting
where you are valued and appreciated? AlmaVia of San Rafael is a
vibrant retirement community. We pride ourselves on being a
person-centered community and value our employees and residents. It
is ECA's goal to create an environment that allows older adults in
need of assisted living and dementia care services to live with
dignity, respect, quality and meaning. This will be achieved
through strong leadership, dedication and collaboration.
About This Career Opportunity
The Executive Director is responsible for the overall operations of
the assisted living community. The ED shall maintain a consistent
level of quality care, services and innovative programming, which
meet ECA standards, goals and mission while achieving financial
results. The ED assures that all operations programming and
services attain the highest standards of customer service.
- Supervise the overall operations of the community. Provides and
evaluates the provision of services to the residents with
appropriate regard for the residents' physical, mental, spiritual
and social wellbeing, including those with dementia.
- Develop, monitor, and implement community operating and capital
budgets. Responsible for management of monthly financial
- In collaboration with directors, hire and evaluate employees.
Participate in orientation, inservice education, and leadership to
- Provide consult on disciplinary matters.
- Maintains a high standard of care and services
- Maintain regulatory compliance at all times. Establish and
maintain a thorough knowledge of state and local legislation and
regulatory requirements as it relates to RCFE.
- Direct supervision and guidance to all directors to ensure
proper monitoring and review of residents' health and social
- Participate in the assessment of current and prospective
residents for their level of functioning and appropriateness for
varying levels of care.
- Provide communication to directors, staff, residents and
families regularly scheduled staff meetings as well as resident,
family & group meetings.
- Participate in resident council meetings, and mediate employee
and resident grievances.
- Oversee contact and communication with residents' families and
- Effectively supervises program evaluation, marketing and
implementation of new services
- Supervise the marketing, sales and outreach efforts including
sales metrics, database management, educational presentations,
promotional events, tours, move-in coordination and retention
- Supervise and participate in the application, assessment and
move-in process working with staff, potential residents, families
members and other appropriate community members to help ensure a
successful transition into the community and to assist with
relocation or transfer if the care and services warrant.
- The Executive Director is not expected to provide direct care
services, although management is responsible to ensure that those
services are provided with high quality and consistency.
Are You Qualified?
Here's what you need:
- Four year degree essential.
- Four years supervisory and administrative experience, inclusive
of budgeting and program development.
- At least three years of experience in providing residential
care to the elderly; or equivalent education and experience as
approved by the licensing agency.
- Knowledge about dementia care services and programs
- Criminal record clearance prior to presence in facility.
- TB test results and health screening required
- Licensed RCFE Administrator, at least 21 years of age, and will
attend the 40 hours of training every two years as per Title
- Must possess a current license, and it must be in good
"Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
Keywords: Elder Care Alliance, San Rafael , Executive Director/Administrator- San Rafael, Executive , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!