RN - Regional Nurse Consultant (Northern California)
Company: Reliant Management Group
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Reliant Management Group is searching for an experienced and
committed Regional Nurse Consultant. The Regional Clinical Nurse
acts as the primary resource for training, monitoring and coaching
Directors of Nursing and Nursing Department staff members. This
position also assists during annual and complaint surveys as well
as assisting with the preparation and implementation of plans of
correction.What You'll Do:
- Oversee all auditing and performance measurement
- Overall support of the nursing departments for multiple
facilities. Responsible for supporting the Director of Nursing and
Administrator at each facility.
- Supports the Director of Nursing for the provision of quality
and appropriate resident/patient care that meets or exceeds company
and regulatory standards.
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget for the
facility. Monitors monthly performance of nursing services in
relation to budget and intervenes as needed.
- Schedules and performs rounds to monitor and evaluate the
quality and appropriateness of nursing care.
- Assists in Development and implementation of the written
staffing plan and nursing schedule that reflects the needs of the
resident and patient population.
- Evaluates current and potential residents and patients to
determine and maintain the facility's ability to provide an
appropriate level of care.
- The Regional Clinical Nurse monitors, performs, and manages
quality assurance processes including those supporting compliance
to regulatory and/or accreditation standards.
- Function as a clinical resource to the nursing the
administration team at each facility.
- Provide training to staff nurses to promote performance
- Provide support during the survey process including pre-survey
preparation and developing performance improvement plans
post-survey if necessary.
- Maintains regular and ongoing communication with the facility's
Medical Director to identify educational needs for staff and
provide quality care and services to meet the needs of
- Monitors daily meetings with the interdisciplinary team to
review resident and patient status on a regular basis.
- Collects, reviews and analyzes clinical outcome data and
determines trends. Brings identified concerns to the Quality
Assurance Committee for the development of appropriate plans of
action at the facility and regional level.
- Develops and oversees a system for uniform handling of such
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive Protected
Health Information (PHI) at all times;
- Performs other duties as requested.What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field.
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required).
- 2 to 4+ years of experience in regulatory compliance.
- Superior leadership, organizational, communication, analytical,
and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of one recent year overseeing a Medicare certified Home
Health or Hospice agency.
- Demonstrate the ability to supervise and direct professional
and administrative personnel.
- Reliable transportation for job-related travel.What We Offer:
- Benefits: Full Time employees are eligible for medical, dental,
and vision insurance. We offer competitive pay and many
opportunities for advancement within the medical field.
- Pay is negotiable based on experience.Reliant Management Group
is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal
Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance.To all
recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes
and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Reliant Management Group, San Rafael , RN - Regional Nurse Consultant (Northern California), Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!