Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - Travel Contract
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Jackson is currently seeking a COTA for a contract position at a
state-of-the-art facility to work under the supervision and
direction of an Occupational Therapist while helping patients with
injuries, illnesses, or disabilities develop, recover, and improve
the skills needed for everyday life.Qualifications:
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum of an associate degree in Occupational Therapy from an
accredited college required.
- Current certification in good standing with the National Board
for Certification in Occupational Therapy.
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart
- Current medical documentation and testing.
- Current state and contract-required competency tests and
credentials.Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or
longer) in destinations that include tourist spots, mountain
locales, major cities, and rural regions.Benefits & PerksWe deeply
value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that's
why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package
starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text,
phone or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License ReimbursementVibrant Culture:You'll enjoy an
incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson where Traveling
Therapists have built rewarding careers since 2006. We're committed
to you, and to your future.Apply now and you'll be contacted by a
recruiter who'll give you more and fill you in on the rewarding,
full-time career you can enjoy as a traveling therapist.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national
origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, San Rafael , Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - Travel Contract, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!