Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Clinic / School
Company: Source EQ
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Wonderful organization that provides cutting edge residential
treatment to adolescents in the San Rafael area is searching for
LVNs to join their team. In this role you will provide treatment to
6 adolescents staying on site. All shifts are available - 7a-3p,
By joining this forward thinking organization you will have access
to no cost CEUs and more, prepared organic meals and work in a
collaborative resort like environment. We are offering an excellent
salary and amazing benefits including student loan repayment.
- Provide direct care and nursing services to residents as
prescribed by program regulations, and/or individual treatment
plan, including collecting medical specimens.
- Maintains records, including but not limited to Medication
Administration, medical records, medical charts, etc. Participate
in multi-disciplinary treatment team meetings as needed.
- Obtains patient data and vital signs and reports findings to
the RN/Medical Director.
- Screen residents for medical/dental exams and schedule
appropriate medical appointments including dental, vision, &
clinical, providing medical information on a need to know
- The LVN must hold a current LVN license in the state of CA
- Two years prior experience preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Source EQ, San Rafael , Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Clinic / School, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!