CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Professional Post Acute Center
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Professional Post Acute Center 99- skilled bed nursing facility
is looking to add CNA's to their team for full time and part time,
on all shifts: days (7am - 3pm), evenings (3pm-11pm) and nights
(11pm - 7am). New Grads Welcome!Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA's)
provide each resident with routine daily nursing care with care
compassion and respect. This care is also in accordance with the
resident's assessment plan and with current federal, state and
local standards and regulations.Our CNA's are empowered to "do the
right thing", make sound independent decisions as they demonstrate
patience, initiative and willingness to assist residents.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that all nursing care is provided in privacy
- Making residents comfortable by attending to their everyday
needs including bathing, grooming, walking, sitting, night time
routines, water/food needs, etc.
- Assisting residents transporting them as needed including meal
times, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- Getting to know the residents, monitoring their wellness and
communicating any changes to Management.
- We take confidentiality very seriously ---. Maintaining
confidentiality including HIIPA, passwords, User codes, etc. is
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA training completion from accredited school
- Valid CNA certificate
- Valid BLS (CPR Card)
- Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehend the English
Per California state mandate, the Covid 19 vaccine is required for
Keywords: Professional Post Acute Center, San Rafael , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!