CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Northgate PostAcute Care
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: May 12, 2022
$2000 Sign On Bonus! Upon completion of 90 day Introductory
period.Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! If you're
looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the
opportunity for you!What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full-time and Part-Time) can
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and extra hourly bonuses including:
additional $2 hourly Wellness Bonus for great attendance, and $1 -
$3 additional hourly Hero Bonus for direct care staff (bonuses only
available for Full Time).
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
insurance.Northgate PostAcute Care is a skilled nursing facility.
Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing, medical, and
other health and social services on a 24-hour basis, under
physician directed care and RN supervision.We focus on providing
care for patients who are not in the acute phase of illness or
requiring services in a hospital and who require primary,
restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient or
custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a
degree of self-care in essential daily living.We service a
multitude of patients and their families across our vast network,
while remaining committed to the professional development of our
staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the
cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities.What
We're Looking For:We are seeking to hire a self-motivated,
efficient, responsible Certified Nursing Assistant experienced
within the Medical-Skilled Nursing Industry looking for many growth
opportunities. This is a direct hire: Full Time or Part Time
permanent positions are available. If you have a passion for
healthcare, this is the right opportunity for you!What You'll Do:
- Provide supervision and guidance for residents during skills
building and daily activities.
- Develop and implement individual treatment plans for
- Assist with daily living activities, including preparing meals
and assisting with personal hygiene.
- Develop a rapport with residents and cultivate a safe and
- Update resident case notes on a daily basis.
- Ensure an appropriate staff-to-client ratio at all times.
- Schedule: AM, PM, and NOC shifts/rotations available.What
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and
care for those in need.
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Current CNA certification in the state of CA required.
- New CNAs are welcome! We provide training to help you grow into
your medical career.
- Experience in long-term, skilled nursing care a plus, but not
required.Northgate PostAcute Care is an equal opportunity employer
and we are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of
race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age,
religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or
perceived disability, and per the Fair Chance Ordinance will
consider qualified applications with criminal histories in a manner
consistent with the ordinance.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Northgate PostAcute Care, San Rafael , CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!