Physician / Family Practice / California / Permanent / Family Medicine Physician
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 19, 2022
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical
examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for
a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care
components as appropriate.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and
- Maintains a professional relationship with staff and
- Performs other related and/or necessary tasks to achieve clinic
goals and objectives, as directed by the Medical Director.
- Care team responsibilities as outlined in the Care Team Patient
Center Medical Home Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid and unrestricted license issued by the Medical Board of
California to practice medicine.
- Board certified or Board Eligible
- Ability to speak Spanish is highly desired but not
- Current registration issued by the Drug Enforcement
Administration (DEA) allowing the prescription of drugs.
- Prior experience working in a Federally Qualified Health Center
(FQHC) a plus.
- Prior experience working in community health a plus.
- Must be CPR Certified.
- NextGen Electronic Health Records (EHR) experiences a
- Must maintain Continued Medical Education (CME) as required for
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, post-employment
physical examination/medical history check.
- Ability to observe, to assess, and to record symptoms,
reactions, and progress.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of
- Ability to see an average of 20 patients per day for Full Time
- Marin County is in Northern California, across the Golden Gate
Strait from San Francisco. The sprawling Marin Headlands has Golden
Gate Bridge views, trails and the 1855 Point Bonita Lighthouse.
North are the giant redwood trees of Muir Woods National Monument.
Mount Tamalpais State Park's namesake peak has panoramic views. The
Frank Lloyd Wright–designed Marin County Civic Center is in county
seat San Rafael.
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., San Rafael , Physician / Family Practice / California / Permanent / Family Medicine Physician , Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!