Speech Therapist I
Company: Kaiser Permanente
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 19, 2022
**UNAC has been recognized as the collective bargaining
representative for this position. Kaiser Permanente and UNAC will
bargain to establish contractual terms covering this position.
Until such time as bargaining is completed, this position is not
covered under the terms of any existing collective bargaining
agreements between Kaiser Permanente and UNAC.*
Under supervision, provides diagnosis and treatment of
communication disorders. Ensures compliance with federal, state,
and local requirements.
- Evaluates and treats communication and swallowing disorders for
both adult and pediatric populations. Administers diagnostic tests
and implements individualized treatments.
- Advises physician and patient of disorders and develops
treatment schedule. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and
local regulations. Implements and maintains department policies and
procedures. Identifies opportunities for new or enhanced services
or levels of patient care.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on
a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right
to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such
positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are
generally implemented only after notice is given to affected
- Delete this text and Enter a Function.
- Duties may include outpt MBSS/Fees.
- Multi-disc clinics & some outpt adult f/u.
- Position requires 1-2 w/e days/mo + shared hol cov w/ team.
- Completion of a Speech Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY)
Internship required by date of hire.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology by date of
License, Certification, Registration
- Certificate of Clinical Competence issued by the American
Speech Language Hearing Association by date of hire.
- Current California license required by employment start
- Must have a National Provider Identifier (NPI) or obtain an NPI
prior to the employment start date.
- Obtain BLS prior to employment start date.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local requirements.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership
- Preferred acute care experience.
PrimaryLocation : California,San Rafael,San Rafael Hospital
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
WorkingHoursStart : 08:30 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 05:30 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : NUE-NCAL-04-NUE-Non Union
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Rehab Services
Department : San Rafael Hospital - Speech Therapy - 0206
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente, San Rafael , Speech Therapist I, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!