Executive Director Behavioral Health Clinic
Company: Embark Behavioral Health
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Looking to make a difference in the lives of young people and be
part of an amazing and growing team in an amazingly beautiful
setting? Embark Behavioral Health is looking for an individual
committed to reducing adolescent anxiety, depression and suicide to
oversee our new OP/IOP/PHP clinic in San Rafael, CA. Embark
operates facilities across the US that support adolescents, young
adults and their families by offering a full continuum of care from
Long Term Residential and Wilderness Therapy environments to our
IOP/PHP clinics to virtual outpatient care. Our local IOP/PHP
clinics are a critical part of our strategy to increase access to
life-saving mental health treatments for families with insurance.As
an Executive Director, you will be supported by an experienced
Leadership Team, a Clinical Director and Administrative Team that
are all focused on the mission to facilitate lasting positive
change for young people and their families.What does working with
Embark offer you? As the Executive Director, you will enjoy the
following benefits and responsibilities:
- Access to professional growth using our leading edge strategies
and trainings with our exceptional leaders
- Ability to be entrepreneurial and have the opportunity to build
your own program from scratch
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Benefit Program that includes medical insurance
with a generous company contribution towards a high deductible
plan, dental insurance, vision insurance, voluntary life and
AD&D insurance, long-term disability, 401K with company
matching, and paid maternal leave.
- Company Paid Holidays plus a PTO accrual schedule.
- Opportunity to foster relationships with adolescents and their
families, create joy in their lives, and heal generations.
- Join a team of nationally recognized industry leaders who
provide you with a framework of training, support, and long-term
- Embark and team members embrace the core values of empathy,
trusting relationships, service, growth, and results.
- Flexible Work EnvironmentWhat do you bring to this
position?Strong preference for CA-licensed clinician
(LMFT/LCSW/LCPC/LMHC/LPCC) or out-of-state licensed clinician with
strong leadership experience. Can be healthcare GM/Operator
(ideally multi-site) Experience managing a large team is
required.Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Sciences, but
Masters in Social Work (MSW,) Clinical Social Work (CSW,) Clinical
Mental Counseling (CMHC), Marriage and Family Therapist (MFT),
Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or a related discipline
- A desire to facilitate staff and client growth through a team
- Preferred - Minimum of five (5) years of leadership experience
in mental health field.
- Preferred - Two years of experience in a clinic/outpatient
setting using relational, experiential, and systemic
- Ability to plan, implement, and adjust a course of treatment as
- Ability to plan and execute a facility budget required.
- Knowledge of state laws surrounding documentation, reporting,
confidentiality, and working with government agencies and vendors
- Experience recruiting and developing staff.
- Ability to pass a state background check.Embark is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. Embark is committed to enriching
the therapeutic and healing experience it offers through the
diversity of its employees and community. Embark seeks to recruit
and support a broadly diverse staff who will contribute to the
organization's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences,
and relevance in a global society.
Keywords: Embark Behavioral Health, San Rafael , Executive Director Behavioral Health Clinic, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!