Medical Director - Urgent Care - Marin Terra Linda Urgent Care
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Urgent Care opening in San Rafael, California. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
San Rafael, California - Seeking Urgent Care Medical Director Join
the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice Vituity's
ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national
system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want
it to be - on your patients. Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a
100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians
that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from
day one, our ownership model provides you with financial
transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit
distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our
leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives
you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where,
and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class
corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level
expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives
everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care
delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare.
We believe everyone has a role to play in that. Vituity Locations :
Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the
country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you
ever need to move, you can take your job with you. The
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Family Medicine or Emergency
Medicine physicians for Urgent Care Medical Director
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Current state license is a plus The Practice
- This urgent care is in collaboration with MarinHealth whose
vision is to improve the well-being of patients in their
- This new 5-room urgent care facility is located in the heart of
San Rafael. It is conveniently located off Freitas Parkway by the
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 10 am to 8 pm, Weekends 9
am to 5 pm and limited holiday hours.
- Site staffing model includes registration and medical
- Point of Care Testing. The Community
- Moderate climate with drier winters and warmer summers.
- Close proximity to the Napa, San Francisco Bay Area,
Sacramento, and Lake Tahoe.
- Slower pace of living with excellent housing in several
surrounding communities along top-rated schools.
- An excellent place to raise a family -easy going lifestyle with
friendly neighborhood. Benefits & Beyond* Vituity cares about the
whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful
of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your
plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing
high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, Dia de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees. We are unified around the
common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we
believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we
work together across sites and specialties as an integrated
healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and
the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a
difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do
it. Come grow with us. Vituity appreciates differences; our
dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of
our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person
on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin,
disability, age, genetic information (including family medical
history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related
condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is
committed to complying with all applicable national, state and
local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter
for more details. Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Vituity, San Rafael , Medical Director - Urgent Care - Marin Terra Linda Urgent Care, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!