RNA - Restorative Nursing Assistant
Company: Northgate PostAcute Care
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! -If you're
looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the
opportunity for you!
What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full-Time and Part-Time) can
benefit from. -
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and extra hourly bonuses including:
additional $1 hourly Wellness Bonus for great attendance, and $1 -
$3 additional hourly Hero Bonus for direct care staff (bonuses only
apply for Full Time). -
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
insurance. -Northgate -PostAcute Care -is a skilled nursing
facility. Our primary function is to offer continuous nursing,
medical, and other health and social services on a 24-hour basis,
under physician directed care and RN supervision.We focus on
providing care for patients who are not in the acute phase of
illness or requiring services in a hospital and who require
primary, restorative, or skilled nursing services on an inpatient
or custodial care basis. Our goal is to help our patients reach a
degree of self-care in essential daily living.We service a
multitude of patients and their families across our vast network,
while remaining committed to the professional development of our
staff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the
cultivation of strong partnerships within our communities. -What
We're Looking For:We are seeking a full-time, experienced and
responsible -Restorative Nursing Assistant (RNA) -looking to grow
and be part of a caring team. This is a direct hire: Full Time or
Part Time positions and various shifts are available to fit your
schedule. If you have a passion for healthcare, you'll fit right
in!What You'll Do:
- Review care plan to ensure you are providing appropriate
restorative nursing care.
- Inform the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse of any changes in the
resident's / patient's condition.
- Record all required entries in a timely fashion on flow sheets,
such as meal %'s, BM , etc. using only authorized abbreviations
established by this facility when recording information.
- Assist residents with daily hygiene functions as directed.
- Weigh and measure residents; measure and record temperatures,
pulse, and respiration (TPR's), as instructed.
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of all
- Wear and/or use safety equipment and supplies (e.g., gait belt,
mechanical lifts, etc.) when lifting or moving residents.
- Demonstrates work practices in keeping with principals of
proper body mechanics/ergonomics.What You'll Bring:
- Compassion for the elderly and commitment to hospitality and
- Positive and nurturing personality, a true want to help and
care for those in need. -
- Team oriented and collaborative spirit.
- Current CNA certification in the state of CA required.
- Verification of CPR (BLS) and first aid training required.
- RNA certification a plus, but not required.Northgate -PostAcute
Care - -is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to
Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status,
disability, history of disability or perceived disability, and per
the Fair Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. -
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Northgate PostAcute Care, San Rafael , RNA - Restorative Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!