Registered Nurse (RN) - Overnight
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: January 22, 2023
$52 - $58/ hr
Bayside Marin provides a comprehensive package of benefits for our
nurses.Current benefits include:
- Competitive hourly rate with shift differential
- Newsweek Top 10 Recovery Center
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement for full-time staff
- On-site kitchen with delicious meals
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the
- Use of Facility's gym, sauna and steam room
AVAILABLE SHIFTS AND HOURS
We have full-time staff RN positions available for day shifts (6:30
AM - 7:00 PM) and night shifts (6:30pm - 7am. Shifts are 12-hours,
3 days per week with shift differentials available. All full-time
RNs rotate weekend shifts.
- Provide and coordinate care by assessing physical and
behavioral health needs of patient, develop and implement nursing
care plans, maintain medical records and educate patients and their
families about various physical and behavioral health
- Provide nursing care and services within the standards and
scope of nursing practice as defined within the state Nurse
Practice Act regulations, policies, procedures and protocols, as
well as facility and corporate policies and procedures.
- Ensure physician's orders are legible if taken verbally and
transcribed appropriately per policy and procedure.
- Ensure patient's status is assessed on an ongoing basis and
pertinent information gathered is documented. Notify physician of
significant changes in status such as difficulties with detox,
medical emergency or change in medical status regarding response to
- Nursing treatment plans are specific to assessed needs. Initial
treatment plan is completed upon admission.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of universal precautions
in providing direct patient care.
- Accurately administer medications per ordered note and document
accurate count of controlled substance medication administration on
- Responsible for completing admission and discharge processed
efficiently and accurately as directed.
- Exhibit therapeutic rapport with patients by maintaining
professional boundaries, being respectful to personal space, giving
patient direct attention and maintaining rational
- Provide direction or coordinate the activities of the unit as
- Communicate therapeutically and professionally with patients,
visitors, coworkers and others involved in patient treatment in an
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing. Prefer one
year of nursing experience within the clinical area of service
provided by the facility.
- Current RN license as required by California
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Acadia, San Rafael , Registered Nurse (RN) - Overnight, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!