Physician - Urgent Care - Marin Terra Linda Urgent Care
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: January 25, 2023
San Rafael, CA - Seeking Urgent Care Physicians
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity's ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a
national system of support, so you can focus your attention where
you want it to be - on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned
partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all
equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our
ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a
comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and
multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership
understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you
autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and
how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class
corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level
expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives
everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care
delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare.
We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice
locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year.
With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Family Practice or Emergency
Medicine trained physicians. Internal Medicine trained physicians
with procedural and pediatric experience will be considered as
- Must be comfortable in a single provider setting
- Must be comfortable with medical issues and have strong
- Current CA state license is a plus
Marin Terra Linda Urgent Care - San Rafael, CA
- This urgent care is in collaboration with MarinHealth whose
vision is to improve the well-being of patients in their
- This new 5-room urgent care facility is located in the heart of
San Rafael. It is conveniently located off Freitas Parkway by the
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 10 am to 8 pm, Weekends 9
am to 5 pm and limited holiday hours.
- Site staffing model includes registration and medical
- Point of Care Testing.
- Moderate climate with drier winters and warmer
- Close proximity to the Napa, San Francisco Bay Area,
Sacramento, and Lake Tahoe.
- Slower pace of living with excellent housing in several
surrounding communities along top-rated schools.
- An excellent place to raise a family -easy going lifestyle with
Benefits & Beyond
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits
package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your
needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing
high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including
LGBTQ+ History, D--a de los Muertos Celebration, Money
Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our
patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare
to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in
that. We know that when we work together across sites and
specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the
expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work
in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to
corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity,
equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity
does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race,
creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information (including family medical history), veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis
protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all
applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to
nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.
Keywords: Vituity, San Rafael , Physician - Urgent Care - Marin Terra Linda Urgent Care, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!