MDS Nurse - RN/LVN
Company: Northgate PostAcute Care
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Are you inspired by helping people? So are we! -If you're
looking to make an impact by caring for others, this is the
opportunity for you!What We Offer:
- Essential/stable and growing company with many opportunities
for training and advancement within the medical field that all
employees and team members (including Full Time and Part time) can
benefit from. -
- Hourly pay is negotiable based on experience. We offer
competitive market pay and opportunities for hourly bonus depending
on great work performance: available for direct care staff. -
- Comprehensive Employee Benefits: Full Time employees are
eligible for various plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Apply now to learn more about the multiple incentive programs
available!Northgate -PostAcute Care -is a skilled nursing facility.
Our primary function is tooffer continuous nursing, medical, and
other health and social services on a24-hour basis, under physician
directed care and RN supervision.
We focus on providing care for patients who are not in the
acutephase of illness or requiring services in a hospital and who
require primary,restorative, or skilled nursing services on an
inpatient or custodial carebasis. Our goal is to help our patients
reach a degree of self-care in essentialdaily living.We service a
multitude of patients and their families across ourvast network,
while remaining committed to the professional development of
ourstaff, the functional improvement of our patients, and the
cultivation ofstrong partnerships within our communities. -What
We're Looking For:Our organization is currently looking for an
exceptional MDS Nurse - LVN/RN -to make a long term career
servicing the residents. This compassionate individual is
responsible for directing, organizing and scheduling required
resident assessments and related documentation for Medicare,
Medicaid and private insurance reimbursement with interdisciplinary
team for completion of MDS process. What You'll Do:
- Collaborates with all departments to facilitate completion of
- Calculates Medicare assessments and PPS dates.
- Oversees documentation to comply with Medicare or California
Dept. of Health reimbursement rules.
- Review medical records and others related to resident's health
status to collect information related to the MDS records.
- Calculate quarterly annual assessments with appropriate
- Monitors input to ensure accuracy, timeliness and compliance
with reimbursement authorities and standards.
- Attends care plan conferences as needed and Medicare
- Assess resident care needs and assist in the development of
individualized plans of resident care.
- Keeps current with job related professional developments,
regulations and standards.
- Attend and participate in continuing education programs
designed to keep abreast of changes in the profession.
- Demonstrates consistent ability to identify problems and report
in an objective manner to take appropriate corrective action.
- Consistently work cooperatively with residents, staff
volunteers, and families to ensure residents are receiving the best
- Observe all company policies and procedures.What You Bring:
- Must be a licensed LVN/RN in the State of California
- Minimum 1 year experience as an MDS Nurse.
- Written and verbal communications skills in English as business
- Administrative and organizational ability and skills.
- Current certification in CPR preferred.
- Knowledge of PointClickCare.Northgate PostAcute Care -is an
equal opportunity employer and we are committed to Equal Employment
Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability,
history of disability or perceived disability, and per the Fair
Chance Ordinance will consider qualified applications with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the ordinance. -To all
recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes
and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Northgate PostAcute Care, San Rafael , MDS Nurse - RN/LVN, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...