Radiology Breast Imaging
Company: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group,
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: March 20, 2023
TPMG is seeking a full time BE/BC Radiologist Breast Imaging to
join our team in San Rafael, CA. The Permanente Medical Group, Inc.
is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000
physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout
Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of
providing quality medical care. Requirements:
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently
licensed to practice within CA A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible
schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without
managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity,
inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and
celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an
environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally
responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated
health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows
flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research,
mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including
comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
- Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
Full-time annual salary range is $415,000 to $435,000 plus
additional potential incentives up to $89,000 . Reduced schedules
with pro-rated compensation may be available. Some incentive
opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay. The
city of San Rafael is considered Marin's central city. It's located
17 miles north of San Francisco, on the northwest shore of San
Francisco Bay. San Rafael is the county's governmental, business,
and cultural center. It is the central base for taking day trips to
scenic locations such as the Napa-Sonoma wine country, the Pt.
Reyes National Seashore, Stinson Beach and the Muir Woods National
Monument. San Rafael also has many local attractions that include
landmarks such as the Frank Lloyd Wright Civic Center, the Mission
San Rafael Arcangel, and the Boyd House - home to the Marin
Historical Society Museum. For the nature enthusiasts, San Rafael
is home to the historic China Camp State Park. Visitors can hike,
horseback ride, and bike the trails along the sweeping views of the
San Pablo Bay to the east, and San Rafael and the San Francisco Bay
to the west or for those who prefer water activities, there is
boating, windsurfing and fishing on the pier. The benefits and pay
are outstanding, and San Rafael is located in stunning Marin
County, a short 20 minute drive north of San Francisco. Commutes
are easy within Marin and from metropolitan areas locally,
including San Francisco and the East Bay. The beautiful Marin
community is among the best California has to offer with the
ability to enjoy San Francisco, and also hike, go wine tasting, and
surf in the Pacific Ocean all within a few minutes. For more
information and to apply, please visit:
northerncalifornia.permanente.org We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Keywords: Kaiser Permanente - The Permanente Medical Group, , San Rafael , Radiology Breast Imaging, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...