Internal Medicine Physician - North San Francisco Bay, California
Company: Inspire Healthcare
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: September 17, 2023
- Provides and manages direct patient care, including physical
examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment for
a specified patient population.
- Prescribes pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens as appropriate to assessed medical conditions.
- Refers patients to specialists and to relevant patient care
components as appropriate.
- Follows established departmental policies, procedures, and
- Maintains a professional relationship with staff and
- Performs other related and/or necessary tasks to achieve clinic
goals and objectives, as directed by the Medical Director.
- Care team responsibilities as outlined in the Care Team Patient
Center Medical Home Procedures.
- Other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- Valid and unrestricted license issued by the Medical Board of
California to practice medicine.
- Board certified or Board Eligible in Specified Area of Medical
- Medical Doctor with 3-5 years of directly related experience
which may include residency in a directly related medical
- Ability to speak Spanish is highly desired but not
- Current registration issued by the Drug Enforcement
Administration (DEA) allowing the prescription of drugs.
- Prior experience working at a community health/Federally
Qualified Health Center(s) (FQHC) a plus.
- Must be CPR Certified.
- EPIC Electronic Health Records (EHR) experience preferred.
- Must maintain Continued Medical Education (CME) as required for
- Successful candidate must submit to post offer, post-employment
physical examination/medical history check.
- Ability to observe, to assess, and to record symptoms,
reactions, and progress.
- Knowledge of legal and ethical standards for the delivery of
- Ability to see an average of 20 patients per day for Full Time
- Knowledge of relevant drugs and non-pharmaceutical patient care
aids and ability to prescribe dosages and instruct patients in
- Knowledge of community medical diagnostic and patient care
services in area of medical expertise.
- Ability to maintain quality, safety, and/or infection control
- Knowledge of current principles, methods and procedures for the
delivery of medical evaluation, diagnosis and treatment in area of
- Ability to supervise, to lead, to advice, and to train clinical
professionals, PA's/FNP's and/or students in area of
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in
- Covid-19 Vaccination and Boosters Requirements: All employees
are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, including
"health-care" required boosters as a condition of employment,
subject to limited exemptions. New employees are required to
provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and boosted
before the first day of employment. If you completed your primary
series, received an original booster and it has been more than 2
months from that booster dose - it is recommended, but not required
that you receive the bivalent booster. Community:
- Marin County is in Northern California, across the Golden Gate
Strait from San Francisco. The sprawling Marin Headlands has Golden
Gate Bridge views, trails and the 1855 Point Bonita Lighthouse.
North are the giant redwood trees of Muir Woods National Monument.
Mount Tamalpais State Parks namesake peak has panoramic views. The
Frank Lloyd Wright"designed Marin County Civic Center is in county
seat San Rafael.
Keywords: Inspire Healthcare, San Rafael , Internal Medicine Physician - North San Francisco Bay, California, Healthcare , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!