Retail Merchandising Specialist
Company: Premium Retail Services
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Description and Requirements
As a Premium Retail Merchandising Specialist, you'll represent
hundreds of brands across several retail locations. By joining the
team, you'll become an integral part of an established and
fast-growing company built on family values. Growing sales for
Premium clients is the name of the game, and you'll do it by
executing a variety of retail merchandising activities.
What's in it for you?
* You'll merchandise brands you know and love in a variety of
* Flexibility - you make your own schedule. Yes, you read that
* Variety in your job tasks. You won't get stuck doing the same
thing every day.
* Independence in your day-to-day work with the support of field
management and a community of merchandisers nationwide.
* Full training and certification provided by true retail
* Merchandising can be the first step of an exciting career path
with Premium or a great way to earn extra cash.
* Health plan options including no-copay telemedicine, regardless
of hours worked.
What will you do?
* Locate merchandise in the backroom (stockroom / warehouse) of
stores in order to place product on the floor.
* Stock and pack out products to help ensure shoppers find what
* Front face products to make sure product shelves look the best
* Receive marketing and promotional materials at your home and
bring them to the store.
* Install and place promotional materials as outlined in
instructions to ensure our clients' products stand out.
* Display set up and maintenance for a variety of products
throughout the store.
* Resetting displays or product areas based on the needs of the
client. This could include the full remodel of a section and / or
placing new product and shifting current product to a new home on
* Answer simple, step-by step questions within Premium's field
technology on your mobile device as you complete your work.
* Take photos of completed work to demonstrate your success.
* Represent Premium and Premium clients in retail stores within
your assigned area.
How will you succeed?
* Enjoy working independently in stores most of the time while
still building and maintaining relationships with store associates
* Owning your stores. You will be the face of Premium as you visit
stores on behalf of our clients. Over time, you'll be the go-to
Premium resource because of the relationships you build.
* Effectively communicating with store associates, store managers
and Premium team members.
* Leveraging the support of and sharing best practices with our
merchandising team nationwide through closed social media groups
and a variety of communication channels.
* Contacting Premium's Operations Support Center for help with
challenges in store - they're here to help!
* Completing work within the provided timeframe.
* Closely following detailed instructions to ensure we get it right
the first time.
* Reporting your work the same day you complete it.
What tools do you need for the job?
* Access to reliable transportation to get you from multiple retail
locations in your area.
* A smartphone with access to data and internet in order to report
and upload photos.
This job posting covers the general job duties for our
merchandising position and does not imply that these are the only
tasks required. Premium's Talent Acquisition Team will go over any
questions you have regarding the above during the interview
So, are you Premium's next Retail Merchandiser?
Keywords: Premium Retail Services, San Rafael , Retail Merchandising Specialist, Hospitality & Tourism , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!