Recruiter - Financial Services
Company: Aston Carter
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Hiring a Remote Financial Recruiter for a leading Credit Union
based in Anaheim, CA.PLEASE NOTE
- 2+ years of Financial/HR/Legal/Banking Recruitment Experience
and PST location are REQUIRED for consideration.
- Candidates NON LOCAL to Orange County or Pasadena: this
opportunity is a 3 Month Contract WITH NO opportunity for
conversion to FTE.
- Candidates LOCAL to OC or Pasadena: this opportunity is a 3
Month Contract WITH opportunity for conversion to FTE based on
performance, attendance, and business need.Description
- Monitor hiring for assigned branches and departments by
conducting preliminary interviews and related assessments of both
internal and external candidates.
- Determines the most qualified candidates and makes hiring
recommendations to meet the organization's time-to-fill goal.
- Extends offers to candidates and ensure prompt, accurate
handling of new hire paperwork.
- Consults and advises management on candidate selection,
disposition, salaries, and job descriptions to align with internal
salary structure and equity.
- Provides coaching to management on how to interview and legal
lines of questioning to ensure that the appropriate questions are
- Partners with University team for instructing Behavioral
Interviewing course to the management team.
- Effectively coordinates recruitment activities through sources
traditional and non-traditional using methods identified to meet
- Responsible for writing and placing advertisements or postings
for open positions.
- Uses web-based recruitment systems, mines the Internet for
candidates develops candidate relationships and maintains
candidates' dispositions in HRIS/Recruitment system.
- Utilizes software applications to track open positions and
provide information and reporting as needed.
- Ensures that acknowledgment messages, offer letters, and
rejection notices are communicated to applicants.
- Responsible for coordinating BG checks on candidates aligned
with established policies and procedures and the priority status of
the position(s). Recommends and implements applicant testing or
other assessments to ensure we are hiring the most qualified and
likely-to-succeed candidates.Additional Skills & Qualifications
- 2 years of full cycle recruitment with high volume requisition
- Experience with recruiting on corporate roles - everything from
HR to accounting & legal - any financial industry knowledge a plus
as they will also be working on bank tellers & various risk
- Sourcing - LinkedIn, Indeed, knowledge of job fairs, etc.
- Experience within an ATS / HRIS system - they use workday but
are open to others
- Onboarding knowledge but do have an HR team to assist here
- Ability to work with hiring managers on setting realistic
expectations & pushing back on must-haves for roles when
- BA degree preferred About Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers
are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail,
Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you. At
Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities for
the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is
driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a
range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to
corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in
1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm,
providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than
7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and
more than 200 offices, we extend our clients' capabilities by
seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today's
workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative
solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit . Aston
Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent
solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a
reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of
the job application process or interviewing process due to a
disability, please call or email for other accommodation options.
However, if you have questions about this position, please contact
the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The
Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this
Keywords: Aston Carter, San Rafael , Recruiter - Financial Services, Human Resources , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!