Company: Pasha Group
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: September 12, 2019
The Talent Acquisition Program Specialist performs talent
acquisition activities for assigned business units and administers
data collection, reporting, and compliance for employment, hiring,
and inclusion programs.
Goals & Objectives:
- Perform full-cycle recruitment activities for a portfolio of
job requisitions and actively participate in talent acquisition
process management and recruiting program development.
- Ensure effective collection of accurate employment-related
records, data capture processes, and reporting to facilitate
completion of compliance-related reporting and
- Develop and maintain ongoing talent acquisition programs in
support of strategic initiatives.
- Support employment and hiring compliance, inclusion, equal
opportunity and affirmative action programs; educate managers and
stakeholders on best practices for fair and inclusive hiring and
equal employment opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform full-cycle recruitment and sourcing for assigned
recruiting programs and open positions, including intake interviews
with hiring managers, talent sourcing, effective recruitment
strategies and related actions, coordination and facilitation of
interviews, championing of fair evaluation and selection processes,
and negotiation of employment offers.
- Guide and develop hiring managers through training on
recruitment processes and protocols, including best practices and
proactive techniques to support creation of a strong candidate
- Develop and oversee job posting and social media campaigns and
track posting costs.
- Work with stakeholders to develop, execute, and manage a career
- Coordinate and maintain program-specific employment service
agreements and vendor contracts. Coordinate periodic vendor reviews
and evaluation of service levels, track effective dates, and ensure
compliance with Legal department contract requirements.
- Maintain accurate ATS data; support periodic audit and
reporting processes to ensure complete and timely data collection
for candidates and recruitment activity.
- Assist with timely completion of mandatory employment reporting
within required timeframes, including enterprise AAPs, EEO, and
VETS report submission.
- Generate reporting as needed to support performance metrics and
department initiatives and validate temporary staffing utilization
- Complete required documentation and data collection for
requisition files, compilation of applicant flow data reports for
each job posting, and retention and storage of closed and inactive
- Assist with new hire orientations and other related projects,
prioritizing positive, welcoming experiences for new
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of coursework and
directly related experience required
- 3+ years of related human resources recruiting and employment
programs administration experience required
- Experience using cloud-based Applicant Tracking Systems,
including sourcing and recruitment, applicant disposition,
reporting, configuration, and compliance management functions
Preferred Education, Experience & Certification Requirements:
- College-level coursework or equivalent professional-level
experience in Human Resources or related field preferred
- Experience with Cornerstone On-Demand preferred
- PHR/SPHR or equivalent relevant professional certification
- Experience supporting EEO/AAP and OFCCP compliance, including
coordination and execution of reporting requirements preferred
Key Skills, Knowledge & Ability Requirements:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products at the
- Word, Outlook: Basic level of skill
- Excel: Intermediate level of skill
- Strong technical understanding of federal and state labor laws
related to hiring, including ADA and EEO requirements and AAP
requirements dictated by the OFCCP.
- Knowledge of sourcing and recruitment processes, including best
practices relating to candidate search, qualification, and
applicant pool management.
- Strong organization and effective administrative
- Proficiency using HR information systems and reporting
- Proven ability to work effectively with employees at all
- Ability to guide and train effectively on employment programs
and recruiting practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise a high level
- Excellent judgment and administrative organizational
- Excellent research, project planning, and time management
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with poise and
- Engages and Inspires Others - leads with energy,
self-confidence and understanding in ways that motivate colleagues
to achieve more than they thought possible.
- Delivers Results - rigorously drives self and others to achieve
high levels of individual and organization performance.
- Makes Sound Business Decisions - makes timely and well-informed
decisions that advance critical priorities, capitalize on new
opportunities, and resolve problems.
- Focuses on the Customer and Market - continuously evaluates
what is important to the customer/client and develops products or
solutions that exceed expectations.
Physical Demands, Work Environment & Travel:
Functions in an office environment.
Travel: up to 10%; must be able to travel independently to other
Keywords: Pasha Group, San Rafael , Recruiter/Sr. Recruiter, Human Resources , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!