Company: KINDRED AT HOME
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: October 11, 2019
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence
- that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians.
Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the
nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice,
and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate,
high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places
of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled
nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
As a Recruiter you will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting of
caregivers(PCAs) within an assigned Region/Branch.
- Responsible for maintaining adequate staff in terms of skill
and availability within a defined region to meet the needs of our
- Outreach in the community to schools, churches, and other
groups to create awareness of our job opportunities.
- Evaluates resumes and interviews candidates to ensure that
their skills/abilities and availability meet the requirements for
open positions. Schedules in-person interviews at the respective
Branch through a shared calendar. Maintains resume files for future
- Confirms all interviews at least 24 hours in advance and
communicates all changes to the Branch.
- Schedules, advertises and attends job fairs on a monthly basis.
Utilizes recruitment and social media to create buzz about our
employment opportunities. Utilizes e-recruiting tools.
- Lead Monthly Recruiting Meeting with Regional Manager, Branch
Manager and FOS to collaboratively understand skill, availability
and geographic coverage of current PCA team as well as needs for
- Implements recruitment strategies, identifies/tracks the cost,
benefit, and effectiveness of recruitment sources/activities,
analyzes local job markets and forecasts employment needs.
- Builds relationships with local community colleges and nursing
schools to facilitate candidate referrals for students and
- Monitors job market and pay practices of competitors. Forecasts
employment needs based on Region goals and develops a quarterly
recruitment plan to produce hiring activity that will support the
- Refers qualified candidates for additional interviews and
ensures that interviews are conducted as appropriate. Analyzes
interview results, extends job offers as appropriate and documents
- Adheres to and participates in Company's mandatory HIPAA
privacy program/practices and Business Ethics and Compliance
- Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and
the Employee Handbook.
- Supports effort to gather required data for EEO and AAP
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as
- Associate's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources
or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years clinical/health care or general
recruitment related experience generally required.
- Strong knowledge of recruitment/interviewing methods/techniques
- Excellent analytical, organizational, computer and
communication/presentation skills also required.
Required ExperienceAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
San Rafael, US-CA
Keywords: KINDRED AT HOME, San Rafael , Recruiter, Human Resources , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!