Senior UI Engineer
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: September 18, 2023
**Please contact me at 415 228 4275 if you have any
questions about the opportunity**
Modis’s client is looking for a Senior UI Engineer. This could be a
contract to hire or fulltime opportunity. Client has locations in
San Rafael and San Jose.
Roles and Responsibilities: This is a unique opportunity to be a
key player in an organization that is at the forefront of growing
field of Big Data Analytics. You will be responsible for helping to
architect, design, implement, and test key user interfaces for our
analytic tools in the Analytic Cloud. You will also be engaged at
the early stages and have the ability to develop and shape a new
architecture. You will also be exposed to and integrate with number
of 3rd party, and open source tools and technologies that will
provide you with a unique opportunity to grow you skills and have
fun while working on a dynamic and close knit team.
Working Conditions: You will work with diverse team of very
talented developers who take pride in their work, and value their
customers. They are driven to see their products succeed in the
marketplace and work as a team to accomplish their goals.
Education and or Certifications: Bachelors Degree or higher in
Computer Science or related discipline.
Experience and Qualifications: Experienced Software Engineer with
5+ years of strong professional development experience in Web
libraries such as ExtJS, JQuery, Bootstrap, Knockout, AngularJS,
Backbone.js, YUI, and D3.js
performance tuning skills
• Good knowledge of object oriented analysis & design
• Strong instincts and background in creating simple, clean and
powerful user interfaces.
• Experience with Platform as a service (PAAS) environments and
API’s such as OpenShift and Cloud Foundry a big plus
• Experience with web services (SOAP/REST), and SOA is a plus
• Background in using statistical analysis/modeling tools such as
SAS, SPSS, R, etc. is desirable
• Background in using Business Intelligence and Data Mining tools
• Background in scripting languages such as Groovy, Python, Perl,
or Ruby is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.• Capability to
provide technical leadership to the team• Experience with agile
development processes and tools desirable
Keywords: , San Rafael , Senior UI Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!