Systems Engineer - San Rafael, California
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: January 8, 2021
You have a strong sense of organization, and ALWAYS deliver.
You're a creative quick thinker, and a people-person who takes
charge, and gets things done. You know the manufacturing and test
industry, are a master in the field of Electrical Engineering or
Computer Science, and are experienced in Software and/or Hardware
design, and Test Systems Architecture. You work hard, LOVE problem
solving, and are focused on your client relationships.You know what
it takes to be successful, so why not take your career to the next
level, and see what Averna can do for you!Responsibilities
- Lead a team composed of Software Developers, Electrical
Designers, PCB Designers, Mechanical designers and subject matter
- Team up with the Project Manager and act as a Technical Leader
in the management of technical scope, budget, schedule, task
definition, procurement, risk assessment, and system-specific
- Act as the Technical System representative for the client;
- Define the architecture of test systems, clearly indicating how
the system will ensure proper operation of the various functional
requirements and prepare any required documentation (Test
Requirement Specifications, System Architecture Documents, System
Test Procedures, Bill of Materials, etc.);
- Define the appropriate test strategy for a unit to test and
prepare detailed test requirements;
- Prepare system specifications, ranging from functional to
non-functional based on the specification charts provided by
- Define internal and external interfaces of the system and the
nature of the data exchanged;
- Define GUI Man-Machine Interface (MMI) used in the system;
- Participate in design reviews with development teams;
- Coordinate system procurement, development tasks including
design, integration, validation and implementation of client
- Degree: Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Science or related experience;
- Experience: 5 years of experience in Software or Hardware
design and experience in Test System Architecture, experience in
the manufacturing industry; Experience in real-time machine vision,
vision-in-the-loop, structured light application required;
- Knowledgeable in standard instrumentation used in the test
industry (DMM, Switch, IO, Oscilloscope, PXI Platform, etc).
Knowledge of the IEEE system engineering process.
- Very good understanding of software and hardware
- Meticulousness combined with excellent organizational skills to
achieve quality, cost and delivery objectives;
- Communication: Fluent in English (written & spoken).
Proficiency in Spanish or French would be an asset.
Keywords: Averna, San Rafael , Systems Engineer - San Rafael, California, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!