Company: Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Our Cooks provide the highest quality/presentation food to our
residents, guests, and associates, to promote an excellent
restaurant-style dining atmosphere.
What's in it for me?
- Competitive pay
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
What will I do every day?
- Assist in the production of creatively designed cuisine
- Cook according to menus, production sheet and recipes with
- Maintain kitchen and food preparation in a clean and sanitary
- Deliver all invoices to Dining Services Director in a timely
- Maintain records or meals served and records of food and
supplies used as required
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Be a high school graduate (preferred)
- Have one to three years of cooking experience
- Must have Food Handler's certification as required
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great
place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a
dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the
past 25 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our
pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug
screen, TB Test and Background Check
- Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Kisco Senior Living, LLC, San Rafael , Cook, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!