People Operations Coordinator - Recruiter (Remote)
Location: San rafael
Posted on: June 1, 2021
From the 100,000+ startups a year that don't have an efficient
way to connect with advisors to the tens of thousands of public and
private companies that have been sourcing advisors from the same
talent pool for decades, it's time for more innovative ways to
connect companies of all sizes with advisors of all types. For the
first time ever, executives can take a proactive approach to
landing advisory work by being listed as an available advisor on
AdvisoryCloud.com, using tools and resources to promote themselves
as an advisor, and immediately joining up to three advisory boards
exclusively being sourced by AdvisoryCloud.
We are looking for a talented full life-cycle Recruiter who can
do it all. You'll own the recruiting function and are expected to
source, screen, and place candidates. You have top-notch
communication skills, demonstrated recruiting expertise recruiting
for a wide range of roles in multiple states, and stellar
organizational skills. You possess a dynamic personality with the
ability to maximize relationships and build trust when
communicating at all levels.
- Craft and maintains recruitment-related documents, such as job
descriptions, employment advertisements, and interview
- Establish assessment methods to test candidates on job-related
skills (e.g. technology skills, role-playing activities).
- Source and screens candidates, conduct interviews, and organize
candidate data and activity in our ATS platform.
- Acts as liaison to ensure communication between candidates and
collaboration with hiring managers is prompt and professional in
all stages of the recruiting process and hiring phase.
- Form strong relationships with past applicants and passive
candidates for future opportunities
- Review People Ops practices and ensure they are applied through
the entire recruiting process
- Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as
sourcing, career fairs, online job fairs, community network events,
etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develops advertising programs (internal and external) to ensure
high visibility with potential candidates.
- Manages internal transfer process, including screening,
coordination of interviews with hiring manager, transfer offer
- Maintains employee referral program.
- Communicates important employment information during delivery
of employment offers (e.g. benefits, compensation, etc.)
- Works with hiring managers to ensure compliance with all
federal, state laws and regulations, and local ordinances.
- Assist in the coordination of the Onboarding process and
conducts orientation of new employees.
- Maintains Reputation Management with Glassdoor, Indeed and the
- Assist with miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned.
- Other tasks, duties or special projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities that
demonstrate professionalism, and passion:
- Excellent communication, critical-evaluation, persuasion,
negotiation, organizational skills, follow-through, and
relationship management, both internally and externally.
- Strong communication and presentation skills both written and
- A dynamic personality with the ability to maximize
relationships and build trust when communicating at all
- A sense of urgency paired with an incredible knack for
prioritizing multiple timelines and demands.
- Ability to prioritize your work, drive it to completion, and
handle competing priorities while addressing interruptions
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work independently as
well as collaborate as part of a team.
- Strong commitment to diversity and inclusion as a key driver to
- Demonstrated recruiting knowledge as well as solid knowledge of
current federal and states laws
- Understands the sensitivity of HR information, demonstrates the
ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations effectively
- Experience in partnering with hiring managers in a metrics
Education, Experience and Training:
- BS in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology,
relevant field or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in full cycle recruiting, including a
successful track record hiring for technical positions in a SaaS or
AI space required.
- Strong experience implementing creative sourcing strategies and
engaging active and passive candidates, resulting in hiring top
- Experience working with comprehensive HCM solution and
Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Paylocity experience
- Experience working with Google Workplace, Microsoft Office
Suite, Asana, SLACK, Dropbox or the like business applications and
- HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and/or SHRM Certified
Professional credential(s) a plus
What We Offer
We are a talented group of people who are dedicated, hardworking
and passionate about our business. Our culture is friendly,
supportive and collaborative. We invest in the well-being of our
employees and their families through our comprehensive benefits
- Remote Work-from-Home flexibility
- No commute
- Vacation Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental & Vision coverage
- Health Savings and Flexible Savings Accounts
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- 401k Plan
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- FOND Rewards & Recognition Program
- Travel Assistance, Healthy Rewards, Life Assistance
- And more
Local Candidates ONLY: Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida,
Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Texas, Wisconsin, and Nebraska
Principals ONLY. Recruiters, please don't contact this job
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Keywords: AdvisoryCloud, San Rafael , People Operations Coordinator - Recruiter (Remote), Other , San rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!