Company: Elder Care Alliance
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Req ID 2020-1764
Job Category Culinary Services
Who We Are
An Elder Care Alliance Community
AlmaVia of San Rafael
Do you enjoy working with seniors? Do you want to work in a setting
where you are valued and appreciated? AlmaVia of San Rafael is a
vibrant assisted living and memory care community. We pride
ourselves on being a person-centered community and value our
employees and residents. We are currently hiring.
About This Career Opportunity
- Prepares, seasons, and cooks all menu items for residents,
employees and special events.
- Prepares both regular and therapeutic diet menu items.
- Follows menus and standards in preparing food on a timely
basis, in sufficient quality and quantity, incorporating all food
service requirements, service schedule, and sanitation
- Properly uses a variety of kitchen utensils and equipment such
as blenders, grinders, slicers, griddle and ovens.
- Ensures that production activities, including receiving, food
handling, storage, recipe compliance, quality of prepared product,
and appearance of finished product comply with community and
Are You Qualified?
Here's what you need:
- Must possess effective English verbal and written communication
skills with the ability to successfully work in a multi-cultural
- Efficient time management in planning and preparing quality
meals and snacks.
- Positive attitude and work ethic.
- Current First Aid Training and Certifications as per Title
- 1 to 2 years minimum in food preparation, preferably in a
senior care setting.
'Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran
Keywords: Elder Care Alliance, San Rafael , Cook, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!