Server PT & FT
Company: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse
Location: San rafael
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Open interviews conducted daily
- Walk-ins Welcome
We are always looking for great talent to join our
team! At BJ's Restaurants & Brewhouse CRAFT
Our extensive menu includes BJ's signature deep dish pizza,
salads, steaks, ribs, generous pasta dishes, and our famous
Pizookie® dessert. And of course, everything tastes better with
BJ's own handcrafted beer!
The safety of our team and guests is our top priority. We
are complying with all CDC recommendations and Covid-19
WHAT WE OFFER
- Diverse Culture
- Team Member Dining Discounts
- Comprehensive benefits* - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance and 401 K
- Vacation – paid time off*
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Benefits and vacation eligibility based on number of hours
worked. Part-time Team Members must meet minimum average of 30+
hours per week.
NOW HIRING - Servers
Servers are responsible for providing exceptional service and
hospitality to every Guest in the restaurant. Servers are service
oriented, team players with a passion for providing our Guest with
the Gold Standard in Gracious Hospitality, ensuring absolute Guest
satisfaction. Servers will provide positive Guest interactions
while serving Guests in a friendly and efficient manner. Servers
will have thorough knowledge in all aspects of BJ’s menu,
handcrafted beverages, wine list, specialty drinks and prices, so
that they can make recommendations that enhances the Guest
experience, allowing them to fully enjoy our diverse menu and vast
Duties include but not limited to:
- Perform station opening/closing duties on each shift.
- Greet guest within 2 minutes and follow all Service Execution
- Describe and recommend BJ's beer, wine and beverage selections,
making suggestions that give guests options based on thorough
knowledge of our menu offerings.
- Clear tables throughout the dining experience using proper
methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware. Maintain
table cleanliness throughout the meal.
- Speak to guests to ensure satisfaction with food, drinks and
- Present bills, accept payments, operate POS system, uphold
strict cash handling procedures and accountability for all
- Respond to guest complaints.
- Check identification of guests in order to verify age
requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Ensure 100% compliance with all Company policies and laws,
including health and safety standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management staff.
- Must be 18 years of age or older, 21 years of age or older
where required by law
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of principles for dealing directly with the
- Ability to handle cash, give change and balance cash drawer at
the end of shift
- Physical demands of the job include but are not limited to:
- Standing and walking during entire 8-hour shift
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, shakes, stirs, pours and carries
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds in weight on a semi
This job description is not designed to cover all duties or
responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties,
responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or
without notice. Click APPLY to complete the application and view a
full job description.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, San Rafael , Server PT & FT, Other , San rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!