Company: Camp Recovery
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Responsible for the culinary activities in the facility.
- Provide supervision and guidance to dietary staff and work in
close coordination with dietitian to provide professional direction
in the delivery of food services.
- Ensure quality and nutritionally appropriate meals are provided
for patients, staff or visitors to the facility.
- Plan menu items and order supplies.
- Keep records and accounts as needed.
- Assist in maintaining department by adhering to organizational
health and safety policies, state and local regulations regarding
the safety and service of food.
- Utilize food service processes of assessment, planning,
implementation and evaluation to provide quality food
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Culinary arts school training or experience through an
apprenticeship program is required.
- One or more years' experience in a quality food production
environment, or institution is required.
- ServSafe Certification or similar food safety certification,
where required by the state, facility.
ADDITIONAL REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
While this job description is intended to be an accurate
reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the
right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when
circumstances (e.g. emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or
technological developments) dictate.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, San Rafael , Chef, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!