Banquet and Range Cafe Line Cook - Peacock Gap
Company: Peacock Gap Golf Club
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Rated "Best of the County" by Marin Magazine and located 25
miles north of San Francisco in the heart of Marin County, Peacock
Gap Golf Club has been a pillar of the golf community for decades.
The championship level course cultivates a true love for the game
with year-round tournaments and a full calendar of events that
unfold in an unparalleled setting. Enjoy gorgeous views of Marin
while playing on one of Californias best heritage courses.
Peacock Gap is looking for talented and motivated individual who
can grow with us and can deliver best-in-class customer service on
a scale not seen in the industry. If you are a high-performing,
outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make
a difference, you belong at Peacock Gap. Peacock Gap Golf Club
offers an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity for those who
thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. We offer a
competitive compensation and benefits package including medical,
dental, vision, life and long-term disability coverage. Our 401(k)
plan provides a generous company match of up to 4% of an employees
This position turns prepped ingredients into finished dishes for
service to guests.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Line cooks will need to be able to read, comprehend and
consistently execute established recipes.
- They must also listen to, and comprehend, kitchen supervisor
- Cooks should be familiar with all common cooking terms such as
blanch, saut, reduce and sear as well as able to measure or weigh
ingredients when appropriate.
- Sanitation and Safety Procedures must be followed at all times
to protect against contaminants. Proper portioning, plating and
garnishing of customer plates are important for customer
- Proper use of ingredients, cooking methods, adherence to
established recipes, quantities and presentations is essential for
consistency and guest expectations.
- Working stations must be kept clean at all times during
- Cooks must be aware of public scrutiny at all times and behave
in a manner consistent with our expectations, including wearing
full uniforms and communicating at desirable tone levels using
- Line cooks must be trained on all equipment before use and
operate safely thereafter. Since line cooks also handle bulky,
awkward or hot items, they must also follow established procedures
outlined in the Illness and Injury Prevention guide.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and
- Ability to multi task, grace under pressure, the ability to
establish a positive rapport with many types of personalities and
self direct task order.
- Position requires ability to comprehend written and spoken
- Detail orientated with knowledge of common ingredients, cooking
procedures and safety and sanitation.
- The ability to use all senses to assist in preparations and
seasonings to ensure taste consistency is important.
- Position requires a team player, and an ability to work well
with others in Front and Back of the House positions.
Please visit our website at www.peacockgapgolfclub.com to learn
more about Peacock Gap.
Keywords: Peacock Gap Golf Club, San Rafael , Banquet and Range Cafe Line Cook - Peacock Gap, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!