Staff Accountant (Restaurant operations focus) - Syufy Enterprises
Company: Syufy Enterprises
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Come work for a fast-growing, financially strong Marin-based
entertainment and leisure company that owns a variety of
businesses, including high-end athletic clubs and spas,
restaurants, golf venues, shopping centers, public markets and
drive-in theaters. Over the next several years, the company will be
rapidly expanding all its brands and looking to invest in new
brands. The company is actively looking for qualified professionals
who will help execute the companys future growth strategy. This
position is based out of our home office in San Rafael, CA, and is
temporarily remote with the potential to continue remote
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package
including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability
coverage. Our 401(k) plan provides a generous company match of up
to 4% of an employees compensation. If you thrive in a successful,
fast-paced environment and you enjoy challenge, please see below to
The Staff Accountant reports to the Accounting Manager and will
perform various duties to support the Accounting Department. The
majority of responsibilities for this position will be associated
with auditing and recoding revenue, daily cash reconciliation,
recording month journal entries, prepare and distribute monthly and
quarterly financials statements and monthly account
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Audit weekly sales and discounts for restaurants.
- Reconcile and post weekly sales reports to POS systems.
- Record all month end Journal Entries.
- Issue monthly and quarterly financials.
- Reconcile daily credit card receipts from all locations.
- Reconcile and actively manage all account reconciliations.
- Cross train in auditing all other locations to provide
- Other duties as assigned by the Accounting manager.
- College graduate with 1 year plus general accounting
- Accounting degree preferred
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and MS Word.
- JD Edwards experience a plus
*Please include salary range requirements with your
No unsolicited phone calls or resumes from recruiters. Any
unsolicited resumes received will be deemed the property of our
Company and no recruiting and/or placement fees will be paid out
should the forwarding of said material result in hire.
Keywords: Syufy Enterprises, San Rafael , Staff Accountant (Restaurant operations focus) - Syufy Enterprises, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!