Banquet Bartender - The Clubhouse at Peacock Gap
Company: Peacock Gap Golf Club
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Rated "Best of the County" byMarin Magazineand located
25 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of Marin County,
Peacock Gap Golf Club has been a pillar of the golf community for
decades. The championship level course cultivates a true love for
the game with year-round tournaments and a full calendar of events
that unfold in an unparalleled setting. Enjoy gorgeous views of
Marin while playing on one of Californias best heritage
Peacock Gap is looking for talented and motivated individual who
can grow with us and can deliver best-in-class customer service on
a scale not seen in the industry. If you are a high-performing,
outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make
a difference, you belong at Peacock Gap. Peacock Gap Golf Club
offers an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity for those who
thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment.
Primary duty is to plan, organize and direct operations of the
bar area. Fulfilling the needs of the servers during an event and
serving guests who choose to locate themselves at the bar.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Must be at least21 years of age or older.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and
- Valid Food Handler Card required; Serve Safe Sanitation and
Safety card preferred.
- Trained in knife skills and basic kitchen equipment.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, especially weekends,
up to 4 or 5 days per week.
- Must enjoy working with and interacting with the public and
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Prior work-related experience in the restaurant and/or
hospitality industry strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of inventory, cash reconciliations and cost
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and multi-task.
- Detail orientated with good short and long term memory.
- Chosen employees will be team players and possess the ability
to work well with others.
- Bilingual a plus.
Bartending is a position that is fun, interactive and rewarding.
However, there is a serious side and that is recognizing and acting
upon the realization that a patron is impaired. You have to be able
to tell people no and mean it. If someone has had enough, you have
to stop serving them, make sure no one else serves them and deter
them from driving. Not only can you be held legally responsible if
they cause an accident, but stopping someone from hurting
themselves or others is the right thing to do. You absolutely
cannot serve anyone who is underage. Check IDs of anyone who
appears to be under the age of 30 and look carefully at the dates
and photos. If a patron does not have requested proof of age, they
cannot be served. If necessary, ask a manager to be present to back
up the company position.
For more information about the company, please visit our website
Keywords: Peacock Gap Golf Club, San Rafael , Banquet Bartender - The Clubhouse at Peacock Gap, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!