Lead Cook - The Clubhouse at Peacock Gap
Company: Peacock Gap Golf Club
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Rated "Best of the County" by Marin Magazine and located 25
miles north of San Francisco in the heart of Marin County, Peacock
Gap Golf Club has been a pillar of the golf community for decades.
The championship level course cultivates a true love for the game
with year-round tournaments and a full calendar of events that
unfold in an unparalleled setting. Enjoy gorgeous views of Marin
while playing on one of Californias best heritage courses.
Peacock Gap is looking for talented and motivated individual who
can grow with us and can deliver best-in-class customer service on
a scale not seen in the industry. If you are a high-performing,
outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make
a difference, you belong at Peacock Gap. Peacock Gap Golf Club
offers an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity for those who
thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment.
The purpose of this position is to assist the Head Chef in
managing Peacock Gap Golf Clubs kitchen operations, including all
planning, staffing, organization, and training of the Back of the
House. This position will also lead and delegate as necessary to
achieve objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest
service, satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation for
- Ensure that all food and beverage products are consistently
purchased, prepared and served according to the restaurants
recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Ensure that all food and beverage equipment is kept clean and
in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by
following the restaurants preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensures that all training on equipment is carried out according
to established policies and safety and sanitation standards are
followed in all areas of operations.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit of
measure and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance
with the restaurants receiving policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of food and beverage/restaurant back of the house
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Solid basic math skills and ability to compute costs.
- Read and understand store level financial reports and
- Familiar with proper and safe restaurant equipment usage.
- At least 6 months of food service or restaurant experience
and/or assistant management positions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Bi-Lingual a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and
- Education in field or related business preferred.
- Ongoing learning of all laws pertaining to the industry,
including labor laws.
- Knowledge of company established standards of service, alcohol
service, manuals, training guides and other policies.
Keywords: Peacock Gap Golf Club, San Rafael , Lead Cook - The Clubhouse at Peacock Gap, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!