Banquet Server - The Clubhouse at Peacock Gap
Company: Peacock Gap Golf Club
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Rated "Best of the County" byMarin Magazineand located
25 miles north of San Francisco in the heart of Marin County,
Peacock Gap Golf Club has been a pillar of the golf community for
decades. The championship level course cultivates a true love for
the game with year-round tournaments and a full calendar of events
that unfold in an unparalleled setting. Enjoy gorgeous views of
Marin while playing on one of Californias best heritage
Peacock Gap is looking for talented and motivated individual who
can grow with us and can deliver best-in-class customer service on
a scale not seen in the industry. If you are a high-performing,
outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make
a difference, you belong at Peacock Gap. Peacock Gap Golf Club
offers an exciting and fulfilling career opportunity for those who
thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment.
The Banquet Server is the primary guest care provider. Banquet
Servers will greet guests, answer questions, take beverage orders,
deliver completed items and ensure guest satisfaction by adhering
to our high standards of service and hospitality. Although support
staff may be scheduled to assist, primary responsibility for the
entire guest experience after seating and up to departure falls to
the Banquet Server.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and
- Valid Food Handler Card required
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, especially weekends
- Must be over 16 years of age.
- Must be over 21 years of age to bartend and serve alcohol.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Prior work-related experience in the restaurant and/or
hospitality industry strongly preferred.
- Strong customer service related experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of common restaurant operating procedures and
standards of service preferred.
- English as primary language; excellent written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic, enthusiastic and
- Ability to multi task, grace under pressure, the ability to
establish a positive rapport with many types of personalities and
the ability to communicate clearly with customers.
- A sense of balance and physical coordination to handle multiple
plates and shifting weights as items are delivered.
- Must be able to lift, stand, bend, kneel, walk and stretch for
long hours at a time.
- Chosen employees will be team players and possess the ability
to work well with others.
- Position reports to Banquet Captains and Banquet Director.
For more information about our company, please visit our website
Keywords: Peacock Gap Golf Club, San Rafael , Banquet Server - The Clubhouse at Peacock Gap, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!