Company: Camp Recovery
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Full-Time M-F, some evenings
- Apply psychotherapeutic techniques and interventions in the
delivery of services to individuals and families for the purpose of
treating such diagnosed emotional and behavioral disorders.
- Conduct a psychosocial assessment and develop an initial
- Conduct individual, group or family sessions as appropriate for
the treatment plan of the patient.
- Provide initial treatment planning for patient based on
assessment and coordinate any additional services needed, revising
- Maintain documentation of therapy services provided to each
patient according to facility and professional standards and
revising as indicated by facility or professional standard.
- Maintain a caseload as assigned.
- Participate in treatment team meetings and collaborate with
other staff to facilitate services for the patient, as appropriate
to their treatment plan.
- May perform case management, discharge or after care planning
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude
towards customers always. When patient needs are not met,
acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient
safety is a top priority.
- Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling or Human
Services field required.
- One or more years' experience working with comparable patient
- Requisite state or national licensure for professional therapy
providers or eligible for state licensure as a professional therapy
- CPR and de-escalation/restraint certification required
(training available upon hire and offered by facility).
- First aid may be required based on state or facility.
Keywords: Camp Recovery, San Rafael , IOP Therapist, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!