We are looking for great talent!
Audi/VW Marin is a proud member of indiGO Auto Group. indiGO is
an elite automotive group comprised of highly successful retail
dealerships, dedicated to the premise that success is attained
through constant focus on superb customer service.
What we offer:
- Well-funded, forward-thinking team with and unwavering desire
to help enable you maximize your success.
- Clear and flexible career path with considerable opportunity
- Aggressive marketing model with substantial advertising and
- State-of-the-art facilities and extensive technology to support
all aspects of sales and service.
- Culture of innovation and teamwork with commitment to the
- Growing organization with an excellent reputation and strong
relationships with our manufacturers.
- 5-day workweek and a comprehensive benefits package that
includes participation in a 401(k) plan.
At Audi/VW Marin, you will find the opportunities, resources and
support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our management
team is concerned with more than moving inventory; they are
committed to your success and investing in your future.
What we want in our sales consultants:
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers;
suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities;
greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales
campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and
interests, matching requirements and interests to various
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics,
capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales;
negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts;
explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties,
services, and financing; collects payment; delivers
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for
accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities
to add value to job accomplishments.
We take pride in providing the best customer service in the
industry. Audi/VW Marin sponsors many grassroots efforts and
collaborates with the community to promote education, arts and
sports within Marin County. We offer health/dental/vision, paid
vacations, a 5-day workweek, great compensation packages, ongoing
This job description in no way implies that the duties listed
here are the only ones the employee may be required to perform. The
employee is expected to perform other tasks, duties, and training
as dictated by their supervisors.
indiGO Auto Group is an equal opportunity employer, free from
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting,
hiring, advancement, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.