Front Desk Representative
Company: Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Front Desk Representative provides exceptional customer
service via the front desk to establish a warm, secure and friendly
atmosphere in the community.
What will I do every day?
- Provide all residents, guests, and visitors with exceptional
- Answer incoming calls in a concise, friendly, and professional
- Monitor pendant system and ensure all calls are responded to by
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for all staff,
residents, and guests, following established safety standards.
- Encourage teamwork through cooperative interactions with
co-workers and other departments.
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong computer, Microsoft Office (word, excel, etc.), and
- Possess written and verbal skills to interact and communicate
effectively with employees, supervisors, physicians, healthcare
professionals, residents, and their families.
- Minimum 6 months of relevant front desk experience in either
senior living or similar industry preferred, but not required.
- High School diploma or GED
What's in it for me? (Great Question!)
- Competitive pay
- A free meal per shift
- Healthcare Benefits including Vision & Dental (Full-time
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Paid Time Off
- Rewards and Bonus Opportunities
- Continuous Training and Growth Opportunities
What do we do?
We create a great place to live for our residents and a great
place to work for our associates. Kisco Senior Living has been a
dynamic, award-winning leader in the senior living industry for the
past 30 years.
All offers of employment are subject to satisfying our
pre-employment process which includes: successfully passing a drug
screen, TB Test and Background Check
- Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Kisco Senior Living, LLC, San Rafael , Front Desk Representative, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!