FICO Scores Product Management Director
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 12, 2021
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software
company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions.
Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career
"An effective product manager effectively combines their
knowledge of the market, clients, domain, and products to
profitably manage a product. This role is a great opportunity to
successfully use those skills and make a business impact." - VP,
What You'll Contribute
- Credit Scores and Analytic Products include syndicated
offerings that leverage predictive analytics. The Product
Management Director provides strategic vision, market insight,
client perspective, and product expertise throughout all phases of
the product analytical lifecycle.
- Develops product concepts, business cases and plans to create
value and achieve unit goals.
- Liaises with clients, prospects and market-facing colleagues to
understand market requirements and translate them into analytic
- Develops business and technical requirements documents,
including use cases and user personas that can be translated into
- Works closely with analytic development to ensure translation
into accurate model specifications.
- In partnership with P&L leaders and Product Marketing,
defines long-term strategies required to capture new market
- Works closely with product development to provide direction
surrounding product functionality and analytic capability
translation based on the product plan.
- Deliver on roadmap priorities to achieve time to market and
time to value targets.
- Drives the development of content required to educate or train
Sales and Sales Support staff in support of product.
- Works to evaluate and develop key partner relationships with
data and technology providers in support of new offering
development and product delivery.
- Collaborates with regulatory and compliance experts to ensure
offerings are designed and align with relevant regulations.
What We're Seeking
Deep domain expertise in financial services and credit risk
Experience in Product Management and/or financial services.
Leadership-level communication skills, including strong verbal,
written, and presentation skills.
10+ years' experience in the field of Decision Management,
including areas such as Predictive Analytics, Mathematical
Optimization, Rules Management, Big Data Technologies highly
Required Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline (e.g
Business, Computer Science, Engineering). MBA or graduate technical
- Analytical and fact-based orientation, with ability to
synthesize and organize complex data/information.
- Ability to apply past experience to develop business cases and
value propositions in the financial services industry.
- Ability to interact with and work across different internal and
external functional disciplines.
Our Offer to You
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core
values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the
Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Flexible work options, opportunities to give back to your
community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive
benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
Why Make a Move to FICO?
At FICO, you can develop your career with a leading organization
in one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - Big Data
analytics. You'll play a part in our commitment to help businesses
use data to improve every choice they make, using advances in
artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive and
prescriptive modeling, and much more.
FICO makes a real difference in the way businesses operate
- Credit Scoring - 150+ billion FICO Scores have been sold to
date, making it the most used credit score in the world.
- Fraud Detection and Security - 2.6+ billion payment cards
globally are protected by FICO fraud systems.
- Lending - 3/4 of US mortgages are approved using the FICO
- Anti-Money Laundering - our solutions check more than half a
billion transactions a day to prevent criminal schemes such as
Global trends toward digital transformation have created
tremendous demand for FICO's solutions, placing us among the
world's top 100 software companies by revenue. We support many of
the world's largest banks, insurers, retailers, telecommunications
providers and other firms reach a new level of success.
Our success is dependent on really talented people - just like
you - who thrive on the collaboration and innovation that's
nurtured by a diverse and inclusive environment. We'll provide the
support you need, while ensuring you have the freedom to develop
your skills and grow your career. Join FICO and help change the way
Learn more about how you can fulfill your potential at
FICO values the benefit that diversity and a culture of
inclusion bring to our workplace. We are an equal employment
opportunity and affirmative action employer and we're proud to
offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants
without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Keywords: FICO, San Rafael , FICO Scores Product Management Director, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!