Company: Camp Recovery
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Are you or somebody you know interested in an entry level
position at a fast paced and innovative company that offers
competitive benefits and growth opportunities?
Come join Bayside Marin, a luxurious residential treatment
facility located in Marin County. Apply to be a part of Bayside
Marin's invaluable Housekeeping team! Reporting to our Director of
Operations, the ideal candidate will have prior experience working
in a health care facility (preferred).
The key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the facility on a daily
- Perform routine and specific custodial cleaning throughout the
- Utilize proper sanitation procedures
- Educations: High School or equivalent
- Experience: Housekeeping experience in healthcare facility
preferred (but not required)
- Certifications: CPR required (offered at facility)
- Licenses: None
- Special Requirements: Working knowledge of standard practices,
and procedures utilized in safe and appropriate cleaning of
- Age/Gender Specifications: Ability to work with male and
female, adult substance abuse population.
IF this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, Apply
today! Using the "Apply Now" link located in the top right hand
corner of the page you can submit an application directly to our
recruiting team in a matter of minutes! Apply today!
Keywords: Camp Recovery, San Rafael , Housekeeper, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!