Company: Swing Education
Location: San Rafael
Posted on: October 3, 2021
We’re hiring! School is back in session and there are jobs for
substitute teachers like you, more than ever before. Whether you’re
looking for full-day, half-day, and long-term assignments, we have
them all with hundreds of our school partners in your
How it works
One application gives you access to full-day, half-day, and
long-term assignments with a single school or prefer the
flexibility to work with several. You choose teaching assignments
that fit your schedule, grade level, and school preference through
our online platform or app.
Why work with Swing?
- Earn cash bonuses (up to $1300), rewards and surprises
throughout the school year
- Access to your participating local public, private and charter
schools with ONE application.
- Get into the classroom quickly through our paperless onboarding
process with an amazing support team to help guide you through
- You choose supplemental or full-time income with the
flexibility to create your schedule and the perk of getting paid
- Training and ongoing resources provided throughout the school
- Get classroom experience in all subjects and across K-12.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree from a 4-yr college or university
in the U.S.
- You have or will get a CA teaching credential or substitute
- Ability to pass a background check and negative TB Test prior
to hiring date
*We take your safety seriously. Our COVID-19 policy includes
school, sub, and PPE requirements, as well as frequent symptom
Keywords: Swing Education, San Rafael , Substitute Teacher, Other , San Rafael, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!